1. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
5. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
9. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
17. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
18. A connecting point at which several lines come together.
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
21. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
23. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
24. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
25. Playful in an appealingly bold way.
28. A public register showing the details of ownership and value of land.
31. A dialect of Chinese spoken in the Yangtze delta.
33. A position particularly well suited to the person who occupies it.
36. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
38. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
41. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Make fat or plump.
48. Type genus of the family Pholadidae.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. Of or relating to or living in actively moving water.
53. God of wisdom or prophesy.
54. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
58. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
60. Chief god.
62. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
63. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
66. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
67. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
68. An unforeseen obstacle.
69. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
72. Absent-minded dreaming while awake.
75. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
76. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
78. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
81. Son of John Cabot who was born in Italy and who led an English expedition in search of the Northwest Passage and a Spanish expedition that explored the La Plata region of Brazil.
85. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
87. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
88. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
89. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
91. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
93. Noisy talk.
94. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
95. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
96. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
97. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A state in the western United States.
2. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
3. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
4. The shape of a bell.
5. A cephalosporin antibiotic (trade name Ultracef).
6. Old material that is slightly reworked and used again.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. With rapid movements.
9. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
10. Of or in or belonging to the cavity of the abdomen.
11. In an idle manner.
12. A doctor's degree in education.
13. United States songwriter and playwright famous for his patriotic songs (1878-1942).
14. Jordan's port.
15. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
22. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
26. The act of snoring or producing a snoring sound.
27. United States biologist remembered for her opposition to the use of pesticides that were hazardous to wildlife (1907-1964).
29. God of the underworld.
30. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
32. Not conquered.
34. Owned up to.
35. Plaything consisting of a toy gun that makes a popping sound.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
39. A member of the Algonquian people of southern Ontario.
40. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
42. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
43. A drink resembling beer.
44. The wife or widow of a czar.
47. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
49. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
51. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
55. The force of workers available.
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. Something or someone that causes anxiety.
61. Included seven times in every 19 years.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. Place before another constituent in the sentence.
66. With rapid movements.
70. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
71. The face or front of a building.
73. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
74. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
77. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
78. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
79. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
80. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
82. Common Indian weaverbird.
83. Rounded like an egg.
84. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
86. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
90. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
92. Half the width of an em.