1. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
5. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
13. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
16. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
17. Not only so, but.
18. The closing section of a musical composition.
19. A periodic paperback publication.
20. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
22. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
24. A pass between mountain peaks.
25. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
26. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
27. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
28. Lower in esteem.
30. The act of dividing by cutting or splitting.
33. Unknown god.
35. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
41. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
43. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
47. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
49. The cry made by sheep.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
55. Herbs and subshrubs.
58. A specific size and style of type within a type family.
59. Coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude.
60. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
61. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
62. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
66. A midwestern state in north central United States.
67. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
69. An oral drug (trade name Lipitor) that is effective in lowering triglycerides.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
71. A lack of vitality.
73. Remove from memory or existence.
74. French soldier said to be fearless and chivalrous (1473-1524).
76. A light informal meal.
78. A drug (trade name Tagamet) used to treat peptic ulcers by decreasing the secretion of stomach acid.
82. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
87. The doctrine that all natural objects and the universe itself have souls.
90. Basic principles of the cosmos.
92. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
93. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
94. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
96. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
97. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
98. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
99. Uttering in an irritated tone.
100. Standard temperature and pressure.
1. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
2. Highly excited.
3. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
4. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. Beads threaded on a string.
7. A Nilotic language.
8. The smallest of the four main islands of Japan.
9. A white trivalent metallic element.
10. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
11. A rapid bustling commotion.
12. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
13. The striking of one body against another.
14. A large number or amount.
15. Look at with amorous intentions.
21. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
23. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
29. As the agent of or on someone's part.
31. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
32. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
34. Loss of hair (especially on the head) or wool or feathers.
37. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
39. (Greek mythology) The Greek personification of death.
40. A heavy curtain hung across a doorway.
42. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Formed like a bacillus.
46. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
50. Balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine.
51. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
52. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
54. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
56. Turned or stirred by plowing or harrowing or hoeing.
57. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
63. Tending to cure or restore to health.
64. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
65. Small genus of tropical South African trees and shrubs.
68. Plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers.
69. Beads threaded on a string.
72. A compound that exists in forms having different arrangements of atoms but the same molecular weight.
73. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
75. At full speed.
77. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
79. In bed.
80. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
81. A bachelor's degree in science.
83. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
84. Expel, as of gases and odors.
85. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
88. (informal) Roused to anger.
89. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
91. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
95. An informal term for a father.