1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. Performance of moral or religious acts.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
18. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
22. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
25. The act of escaping physically.
27. Put into a rage.
29. Unknown god.
30. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
32. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
35. A city in southwestern Congo.
37. Used of locations.
40. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
46. A quantity of no importance.
47. Wine and hot water with sugar and lemon juice and nutmeg.
50. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
52. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
53. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
56. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
58. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
59. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
61. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
63. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
64. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
65. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
66. Apple grown chiefly in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley.
70. A branch of the Tai languages.
72. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
75. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
79. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
83. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
85. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
88. Conceived of or imagined or hoped for.
91. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
93. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
94. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
95. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
97. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
98. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
99. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
100. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
101. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
102. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
2. By bad luck.
3. A high-kicking dance of French origin performed by a female chorus line.
4. A genus of Drepanididae.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
7. The brightest star in Cygnus.
8. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
9. Tranquilizer and antidepressant (trade name Triavil) sometimes used as an antiemetic for adults.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A port in northern Belgium on the Scheldt river.
12. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
14. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
15. An informal term for a father.
21. Hardy coarse-haired sheep of central Asia.
23. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
24. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
26. (used as a sentenced connector) Therefore or consequently.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. A state in midwestern United States.
33. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
34. A thief who grabs and runs.
36. A B vitamin that prevents beriberi.
38. A resident of Idaho.
39. (of teeth) Affected with cavities or decay.
42. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. Having a hardened crust as a covering.
44. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
45. Quieten or silence (a sound) or make (an image) less visible.
48. Gather, as of as crops.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
51. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
54. Norwegian writer of novels (1859-1952).
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
62. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
67. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
68. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
69. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
71. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
74. Owing or owed feudal allegiance and service.
76. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
77. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
78. Leafless East Indian vine.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
81. A negatively charged atom.
82. A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically.
84. Type genus of the Amiidae.
86. Smallest merganser and most expert diver.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
90. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
96. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.