1. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
5. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
16. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
17. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
23. A nation in northern North America.
25. A state of commotion and loud confused noise.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
29. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
30. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. A doctor's degree in music.
40. Lower in esteem.
44. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
45. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
46. A genus of Stromateidae.
48. A wide scarf worn about their shoulders by women.
49. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
51. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
53. Type genus of the Apidae.
54. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
58. Fine ravellings of cotton or linen fibers.
59. Set free as from prison or duty.
60. Wood heaped for burning a dead body as a funeral rite.
61. A rapid bustling commotion.
62. A doctor's degree in religion.
63. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
73. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
75. Someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding.
78. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
80. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
81. Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing.
82. A republic in northwestern South America.
85. The twelfth month of the civil year.
88. Largest known toad species.
90. A mining town in southern Wales.
91. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
94. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
95. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
96. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
97. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
98. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
1. 100 bututs equal 1 dalasi.
2. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
3. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
4. Praise formally and eloquently.
5. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
6. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
7. Having or resembling a beak.
8. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
9. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. An open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food.
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Not containing or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
26. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
32. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
33. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
34. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
35. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
37. A book by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island.
38. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
39. A device that holds the dies that cut external threads on metal cylinders.
41. Capable of wounding.
42. The basic unit of money in Albania.
43. Poor enough to need help from others.
47. Leather with a napped surface.
50. East Indian annual erect herb.
52. A squeaking sound.
55. One of the three Furies.
56. An informal term for a father.
57. South American cavy.
64. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
66. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
67. Jointed and nearly leafless desert shrub having reduced scalelike leaves and reddish fleshy seeds.
68. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
69. A large medieval helmet supported on the shoulders.
70. A doctor's degree in education.
72. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
74. Oblong cream puff.
76. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
77. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
79. The basic unit of money on Sao Tome e Principe.
83. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
84. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
86. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
87. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
89. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
92. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
93. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.