1. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
4. Jordan's port.
9. A three-tone Chadic language.
13. A master's degree in education.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A contestant who loses the contest.
18. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. Any skeletal muscle having three origins (but especially the triceps brachii).
22. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Greenhouse shrub with glossy green leaves and showy fragrant roselike flowers.
29. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
31. Any of various units of capacity.
33. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
38. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
42. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
43. Come to pass.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. The largest island of Denmark and the site of Copenhagen.
51. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
52. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
55. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
56. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
57. The cry made by sheep.
59. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
60. Genus of tropical American herbs or subshrubs.
61. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
65. A person who captures and holds people or animals.
68. Having a claw or claws.
69. Greek mythology.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. A quantity of no importance.
75. Mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus.
80. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
82. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
84. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
88. The sign language used in the United States.
91. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
93. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
94. A unit of pain intensity.
95. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
97. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
99. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
100. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
101. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
102. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
103. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A city in northern India.
3. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
4. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
5. (South Africa) A small hill rising up from the African veld.
6. State in northeastern India.
7. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
8. Malicious burning to destroy property.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
11. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
15. Made of fir or pine.
21. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
23. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
27. Ancient city southeast of Naples that was buried by a volcanic eruption from Vesuvius.
28. Type genus of the Blattidae.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. Botfly larva.
34. Genus of woody Asiatic vines.
35. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
36. A person who chooses or selects out.
37. Type genus of the Anatidae.
39. Japanese filmmaker noted for blending Japanese folklore with Western styles of acting (1910-1998).
40. Covered with or as if with a glossy and usually brightly colored coating.
41. Unsegmented worms.
44. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
45. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. By bad luck.
50. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
53. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
54. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
58. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
62. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
63. A two-wheeled horse-drawn covered carriage with the driver's seat above and behind the passengers.
66. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
67. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
70. (Spanish) Saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish and chicken.
71. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
72. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
76. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
77. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
78. Having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy.
79. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
81. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
83. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
85. Any competition.
86. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
87. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
89. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
90. An associate degree in applied science.
92. The longest division of geological time.
96. One thousand periods per second.
98. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.