1. The chance to speak.
4. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
9. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
18. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
20. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
21. A urinary stone.
23. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
25. Again but in a new or different way.
27. Rod-shaped gram-negative bacteria.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
31. A particular environment or walk of life.
34. The act of catching an object with the hands.
35. Lower in esteem.
39. The state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed.
44. Affected manners intended to impress others.
46. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. Type genus of the Anatidae.
48. Resin of the kauri trees of N Zealand.
50. An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch.
51. A nation in northern North America.
52. The basic unit of money in Panama.
54. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
55. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
56. (informal) Exceptionally good.
57. First in order of importance.
59. The compass point midway between north and west.
60. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
63. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
65. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
67. French poet (born in Romania) who was one of the cofounders of the Dada movement (1896-1963).
70. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
71. A Loloish language.
77. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
79. The state of being behind in payments.
81. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. South African shrub having flat acuminate leaves and yellow flowers.
90. The month following February and preceding April.
91. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
92. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
94. Informal terms for a mother.
95. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
96. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
98. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
99. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
2. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
3. A republic on the southwestern corner of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean.
4. (Babylonian) The sky god.
5. Having the head uncovered.
6. A river in southwestern England rising in Gloucestershire and flowing through Bristol to empty into the estuary of the Severn.
7. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
8. A gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws.
9. The capital and largest city of Greece.
10. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
11. Informal terms for a meal.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
22. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
24. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
26. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
28. Perform a capriole, of horses in dressage.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A master's degree in business.
36. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
37. Normal or sound powers of mind.
38. With the edge forward or on, by, or toward the edge.
40. A Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings.
41. The capital of Bahrain.
42. Jordan's port.
43. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
45. Necessary foods or commodities.
49. A motley assortment of things.
53. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
58. King of Wessex.
61. A sultanate in northwestern Borneo.
62. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
64. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
66. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
68. Characteristic of the classical artistic and literary traditions.
69. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
72. The 4th largest of Jupiter's satellites.
73. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
74. A public promotion of some product or service.
75. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
76. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
77. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
78. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
80. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
81. Half the width of an em.
82. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
84. Type genus of the Amiidae.
85. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
89. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
93. A state in southeastern United States.