1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. Little known Kamarupan languages.
8. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
12. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A beautiful and graceful girl.
18. A Russian river.
19. Type genus of the Nepidae.
20. Call upon in supplication.
21. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. An unforeseen obstacle.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level.
27. Ten-armed oval-bodied cephalopod with narrow fins as long as the body and a large calcareous internal shell.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
32. Cause annoyance in.
33. A thin straight surgical knife used in dissection and surgery.
37. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
38. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
40. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
49. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
50. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
51. The content of cognition.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language.
56. A state in north central United States.
57. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
59. Made the first orbital rocket-powered flight by a United States astronaut in 1962.
62. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
63. Framework for holding objects.
64. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
70. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
73. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
74. A curved oriental saber.
76. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
77. Food for domestic livestock.
78. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
82. A failure to maintain a higher state.
87. Assign in incorrect name to.
89. Refuse to acknowledge.
91. The cry made by sheep.
92. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
93. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
95. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
96. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
97. The bottom of a shoe or boot.
98. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
99. Serving as or forming a base.
100. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
5. On a beach.
6. A severe or trying experience.
7. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
8. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
9. Take to task.
10. Used of a single unit or thing.
11. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
12. Remove the strap or straps from.
13. A person employed to watch for something to happen.
14. A fragment broken off from the edge or face of stone or ore and having at least one thin edge.
15. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
25. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
29. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
31. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
34. Type genus of Cladoniaceae.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
39. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
41. Black tropical American cuckoo.
43. Ctenophore having short tentacles.
44. Orange liqueur with lemon juice and brandy.
47. Glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust.
48. An island of central Hawaii.
52. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
54. Make an incision into by carving or cutting.
55. A statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn.
58. Before noon.
60. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
61. Expel, as of gases and odors.
66. Relating to or using sight.
67. Being one more than ninety.
68. Characteristic of false pride.
69. A port in central Norway on Trondheim Fjord.
71. A tenant who holds a lease.
72. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
75. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
79. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
80. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
81. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
83. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
84. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
85. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
86. A quantity that is added.
88. A boy or man.
89. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
90. Tag the base runner to get him out.
94. Being nine more than ninety.