1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
5. Not only so, but.
9. A bachelor's degree in music.
13. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
16. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
19. A quantity of no importance.
20. A loud harsh or strident noise.
21. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
23. 100 penni equal 1 markka.
25. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
29. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
30. The grasses.
32. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
34. Shockingly repellent.
37. (psychology) An urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object.
40. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
41. An early symptom that a disease is developing or that an attack is about to occur.
45. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
46. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
48. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
49. Petty quarrel.
51. The products of human creativity.
52. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
53. Coming at a subsequent time or stage.
55. The month following March and preceding May.
56. Spherical gram-positive parasitic bacteria that tend to form irregular colonies.
61. A worker who drives mules.
63. Discharge from the external ear.
64. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
65. Type genus of the Sciaenidae.
68. Remote and separate physically or socially.
69. Experiencing motion sickness.
72. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
73. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
75. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
77. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
81. Of or relating to a creed.
84. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
86. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
87. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
89. Chinese Taoist sect claiming to follow the teaching of Lao-tzu but also incorporating pantheism and sorcery.
91. An engineering university in Cambridge.
92. Of or relating to near the ear.
93. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
95. Being seven more than fifty.
96. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
97. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
98. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
99. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
100. The sign language used in the United States.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
3. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
4. The side that is forward or prominent.
5. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
6. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
7. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
8. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
9. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
12. The month following August and preceding October.
13. (Welsh myth) The other world.
14. Superior to the average.
15. Being two more than sixty.
22. Diverge from the expected.
24. Oil palms.
26. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
27. Sour or bitter in taste.
28. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
31. A Russian river.
33. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
35. A device that controls amount of light admitted.
36. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
38. A subdivision of a written work.
39. Ask for or request earnestly.
42. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
43. Made of fir or pine.
44. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
47. Not fake or counterfeit.
50. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
54. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
57. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
58. Any of various small chiefly tropical and usually nocturnal insectivorous terrestrial lizards typically with immovable eyelids.
59. Type genus of the Bramidae.
60. A former French unit of area.
62. An act of scaling by the use of ladders (especially the walls of a fortification).
66. Made smaller or less by melting or erosion or vaporization.
67. Any plant of the genus Erica.
70. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
71. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
74. Inability to walk.
76. (archaic) Of persons.
78. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
79. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
80. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
82. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
83. Any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel.
85. Tear or be torn violently.
88. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
90. Used in combination to denote the middle.
94. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.