1. A human female who does housework.
5. The month following August and preceding October.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
16. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
17. American novelist (1909-1955).
18. God of death.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Chief port of Yemen.
21. Italian pope whose nepotism put the Borgia family in power in Italy (1378-1458).
23. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
25. German mathematician (1804-1851).
27. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. The inner sole of a shoe or boot.
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
40. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
45. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
46. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
47. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
49. A negatively charged atom.
50. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
51. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
53. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
55. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
57. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
58. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
59. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
60. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
61. (in a digital numeration system) The positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place.
63. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
64. A person who eats all kinds of foods.
68. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
69. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
71. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
72. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
77. A person forced to flee from home or country.
79. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
80. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
84. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
88. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
89. Characteristic of false pride.
92. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
95. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
96. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
97. Fallow deer.
98. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
99. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
100. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
101. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
102. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Largest crested screamer.
2. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
3. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
4. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
5. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
6. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
7. An amount of time.
8. Two-year-old sheep.
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
12. A decree that prohibits something.
13. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
15. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
22. Water frozen in the solid state.
24. A port city in southwestern Iran.
26. An anniversary of the day on which a person was born.
28. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
32. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
36. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
37. A notice of someone's death.
38. A pile or stack of wood to be used for fuel.
39. Not producing or resulting from poison.
41. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
42. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
43. A republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean Sea.
44. An informal term for a father.
48. A town in east central Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
52. Express strong disapproval of.
56. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
62. An audiotape recording of sound.
65. A master's degree in business.
66. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
67. A genus of Vespertilionidae.
68. A decree that prohibits something.
70. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
75. Someone whose business is advertising.
76. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
78. A genus of Ploceidae.
81. Founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910).
82. Type genus of the Anatidae.
83. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
85. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
86. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
87. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
90. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
91. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.