1. Give a nickname to.
4. An adult male singer with the lowest voice.
9. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
13. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
16. The sign language used in the United States.
17. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
18. An unpleasant or disastrous destiny.
19. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
20. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
22. Scottish geneticist (son of John Haldane) who contributed to the development of population genetics.
24. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. The shell around the kernel of a nut.
28. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
31. Any of various aromatic herbs of the genus Monarda.
34. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
37. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
38. A master's degree in business.
39. Belonging to some prior time.
41. A reversible chemical reaction in which one reaction is an oxidation and the reverse is a reduction.
43. An established ceremony prescribed by a religion.
45. The arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair).
49. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
50. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
52. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
54. A thin wedge of material (wood or metal or stone) for driving into crevices.
55. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
58. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
59. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
60. Someone who betrays his country by committing treason.
61. A thermoplastic polyamide.
65. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
66. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
68. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
69. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
71. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
73. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
74. Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other.
76. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
83. Belief in a kind of sorcery that originated in Africa and is practiced in the West Indies.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
88. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
89. A bachelor's degree in theology.
90. The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form.
91. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
94. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
95. A mistake resulting from inattention.
96. Having the slant of a bevel.
97. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
98. Being nine more than ninety.
1. Fallow deer.
2. A person who makes use of a thing.
3. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
4. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
5. Before noon.
6. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
7. Speaking a Slavic language.
8. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
9. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
10. Having nine units or components.
11. Tall grass of New Zealand grown for plumelike flower heads.
12. The square of a body of any size of type.
13. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
14. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
15. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
21. Source of a tough elastic wood.
23. Informal terms for money.
25. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
27. Indicating the most important performer or role.
29. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
30. One of the dwelling units in a condominium.
32. Abnormally small production of urine.
33. A university in Paris.
35. Any of several games played with small rectangular blocks.
36. Someone who is tested (as by an intelligence test or an academic examination).
40. Last of the seven canonical hours.
42. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
46. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
47. A state in midwestern United States.
48. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
51. And nothing more.
53. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
56. Marked by extreme and violent energy.
57. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
62. An American who lives in the North (especially during the American Civil War).
63. Oblong cream puff.
64. Any of several plants of the genus Brodiaea having basal grasslike leaves and globose flower heads on leafless stems resembling those of genus Allium.
67. One of three artisans of the gods.
68. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
70. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
72. A hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element.
75. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
77. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
78. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
79. An informal term for a father.
80. On, to, or at the top.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
84. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. God of death.
87. A pass between mountain peaks.
92. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.