1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. Not still wet.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
16. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
17. A seaport in northwestern Italy.
18. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
19. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
20. A fraudulent business scheme.
22. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
25. God of love and erotic desire.
26. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
28. The curve theoretically assumed by a perfectly flexible and inextensible cord of uniform density and cross section hanging freely from two fixed points.
31. Used of automobiles.
34. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. A sudden and decisive increase.
38. A chronic disorder that occurs in tropical and nontropical forms and in both children and adults.
43. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. Being of use or service.
46. More of the same adv.
50. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
52. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
54. Rectangular paving stone with curved top.
55. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
56. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
57. French chemist (born in Poland) who won two Nobel Prizes.
58. (informal) Roused to anger.
60. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
62. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
63. Being nine more than forty.
66. (computer science) A secondary menu that appears while you are holding the cursor over an item on the primary menu.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
73. A short close-fitting coat.
75. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
77. 16 ounces.
79. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
83. Fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh.
84. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
86. Having prongs or tines.
87. Turn away from sin or do penitence.
89. Talking or behaving irrationally.
91. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
92. A musical work that has been created.
93. That part of the ovary of a flowering plant where the ovules form.
95. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
96. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
97. Amounting to a large indefinite number.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
4. 1/10 gram.
5. A refund of some fraction of the amount paid.
6. Made tough by habitual exposure.
7. A red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein.
8. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
9. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. One or some or every or all without specification.
12. A doctor's degree in religion.
13. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
14. One of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water).
15. The sixth month of the civil year.
21. English historian noted for his history of England (1800-1859).
23. Found along western Atlantic coast.
24. A method of self-defense without weapons that was developed in China and Japan.
27. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
29. On or toward the lee.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. Most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or implied.
33. A three-legged rack used for support.
36. Of or relating to the planet Mars (or its fictional inhabitants).
37. A relatively flat highland.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
41. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
42. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
45. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
47. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
48. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
49. Suggestive of the supernatural.
51. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
53. (archaic) Of persons.
59. Rigged with a triangular (lateen) sail.
61. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
64. Without fat or fat solids.
65. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
66. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
67. Strong woody fibers obtained especially from the phloem of from various plants.
68. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
69. Calyx composed of scales or bristles or featherlike hairs in plants of the Compositae such as thistles and dandelions.
71. A person with albinism.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
75. Before noon.
76. Used especially of fruits.
78. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
80. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
85. At any time.
88. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
90. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
94. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.