1. Informal terms for a mother.
4. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
9. Armor plate that protects the chest.
13. The unit of frequency.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
18. Any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
22. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
29. A language group of the Hokan family.
30. Having been read.
31. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
34. Small compact-bodied almost completely aquatic bird that builds floating nests.
36. Do wrongly or improperly.
40. Horned vipers.
44. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
46. A federally chartered savings bank.
48. A plant of the genus Kniphofia having long grasslike leaves and tall scapes of red or yellow drooping flowers.
50. The complete duration of something.
51. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
54. Catch sight of.
55. An enclosed space.
56. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
57. A small informal restaurant.
58. The third canonical hour.
61. God of wealth and love.
63. An argument opposed to a proposal.
64. Dry brandy distilled in the Armagnac district of France.
67. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the western Dakotas.
69. The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
70. A gathering of passengers sufficient to fill an automobile.
72. At any time.
73. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
75. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
76. Bent over or doubled up so that one part lies on another.
80. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
83. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
86. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
90. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
93. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
94. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
98. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
99. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
100. Genus of small orchids of the northern hemisphere with creeping rhizomes and stalked ovate leaves and small flowers.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Flat tableland with steep edges.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. Type genus of the Majidae.
4. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
5. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. An associate degree in applied science.
8. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
9. Any plant of the genus Eryngium.
10. A member of the people of Gujarat.
11. Complacently or inanely foolish.
12. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
13. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
14. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. A pass between mountain peaks.
33. Reason by deduction.
35. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
37. An agent that impairs.
38. A person trained to travel in a spacecraft.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. Receives blood from lower limbs and abdominal organs and empties into the posterior part of the right atrium of the heart.
42. Not suitable or right or appropriate.
43. A farewell remark.
45. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
47. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
49. A ribbon used as a decoration.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
59. Lessen the density or solidity (of a substance).
60. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
62. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
65. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
66. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
68. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
71. Worn until no longer useful.
74. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
77. An awkward stupid person.
78. An ordered reference standard.
79. A state in the eastern United States.
81. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
82. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
84. A friendly nation.
85. A human female who does housework.
86. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
87. Great in vertical dimension.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
92. Gone by.
95. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
96. 1/1000 gram.
97. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.