1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
12. Earlier than the present time.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. A genus of European owls.
18. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
19. The content of cognition.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
21. A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality.
22. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
23. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
24. (informal) Exceptionally good.
26. Causing great physical or mental suffering.
28. Fiddler crabs.
31. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
32. The ritual placing of a corpse in a grave.
40. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
41. Having escaped, especially from confinement.
43. A drama set to music.
46. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
47. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
48. The basic unit of money in Romania.
50. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. Photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication.
55. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
57. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
59. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
61. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
62. A republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean.
63. In or of a state of physical or nervous tension.
65. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
67. Chief port of Yemen.
68. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
70. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
72. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
73. Tag the base runner to get him out.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
78. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
84. A native-born Israeli.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
91. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
93. Take in solid food.
94. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
95. Greek mythology.
96. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
97. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
98. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
99. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
100. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
101. The month following February and preceding April.
102. An informal term for a father.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. God of death.
4. An associate degree in applied science.
5. Widely distributed genus of herbs or shrubs with glandular compound leaves and spicate or racemose purple or white flowers.
6. A genus of Mustelidae.
7. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
10. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
11. A port in southwestern Scotland.
12. Fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and growing in woodland humus of eastern North America.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. (printing) A short line at the end of the main strokes of a character.
15. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
25. A geographical region of northeastern South America including Guyana and Surinam.
27. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A state in New England.
33. Not having a heading or caption.
34. United States engineer (born in Germany) who designed and began construction of the Brooklyn bridge (1806-1869).
35. Narrow and long and pointed.
36. Any road or path affording passage especially a rough one.
37. A Basque or Spanish game played in a court with a ball and a wickerwork racket.
38. A European river.
39. Unsegmented worms.
42. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
44. In some classifications this category does not include Leguminosae.
45. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
49. A republic in southeastern Europe.
53. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
54. One of the three Furies.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
60. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
64. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
65. Widely distributed genus of herbs or shrubs with glandular compound leaves and spicate or racemose purple or white flowers.
66. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
69. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
71. Daughter of Nehru who served as Prime Minister of India from 1966 to 1977 (1917-1984).
72. A small piece of cloth.
74. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
77. State in northeastern India.
79. A slender double-reed instrument.
80. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
81. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
82. Meat from a calf.
83. In bed.
85. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
86. Type genus of the Ranidae.
87. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
90. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
92. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.