1. A proportion multiplied by 100.
4. Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.
9. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
13. Extremely pleasing.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. Any member of the genus Physa.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
20. (classical mythology) A mythical being that is half man and half horse.
22. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
24. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
25. Largest known toad species.
26. The main land mass of a country or continent.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
30. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
31. Toward the mouth or oral region.
33. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
35. (medicine) Chilly.
40. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. Being one more than ten.
45. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
50. The extreme end of something.
53. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
55. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
56. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
58. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
62. (informal) Of the highest quality.
63. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. Greek poet who is said to have originated Greek tragedy (sixth century BC).
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
69. A state in southeastern United States.
71. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
72. A tranquilizing drug (trade name Serax) used to treat anxiety and insomnia and alcohol withdrawal.
76. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
78. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
80. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
81. Of or relating to alga.
85. A city in east central Texas.
88. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. The basic unit of money on Malta.
96. One or some or every or all without specification.
97. (Irish) The sea personified.
98. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
99. Using speech rather than writing.
100. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
101. A doctor's degree in education.
102. Small and light boat.
103. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
104. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
3. Appointed for life and not subject to dismissal except for a grave crime.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
6. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
7. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
8. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
11. A battle in which the Danes defeated the East Saxons in 991.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
14. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
15. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
21. A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
23. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
27. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
28. Summer cypress.
32. Taking place over public roads.
34. Fortification consisting of a strong fence made of stakes driven into the ground.
36. The Judeo-Christian God.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. Any acid that contains oxygen.
39. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
42. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
46. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
47. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
51. Having a pair of equal and opposite charges.
52. A light touch or stroke.
54. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. The capital of Mali.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
66. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
67. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
70. An accumulation of jobs not done or materials not processed that are yet to be dealt with.
71. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
73. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
74. Type genus of the family Hirudinidae.
75. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
77. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
79. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
80. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
82. Small tropical shrubby tree bearing small yellowish fruit.
83. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
84. A battle in World War II.
86. In bed.
87. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
89. Asiatic wild dog.
90. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
91. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
93. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
94. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
95. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
96. In operation or operational.