1. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
4. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
9. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
13. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
18. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
19. An affirmative.
20. A local computer network for communication between computers.
21. Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes.
22. Any competition.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
26. A place where the wicked are punished after death.
29. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
30. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
31. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
35. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. An extreme state of adversity.
39. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
43. In or of the present month.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
49. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
50. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
53. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
55. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
56. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
58. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
60. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
62. Water frozen in the solid state.
63. English writer and caricaturist (1872-1956).
66. Of or relating to a caduceus.
68. In a state of sleep.
69. French soldier said to be fearless and chivalrous (1473-1524).
72. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
73. The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
74. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
76. Caused to show discomposure.
78. Your basis for belief or disbelief.
81. Unknown god.
82. Antiarrhythmic drug (trade name Enkaid) used to treat life-threatening arrhythmias but increases the risk of sudden death in heart attack patients.
85. Enthusiastic approval.
88. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
92. Of or relating to Tantrism.
94. An island in the southern Mariana Islands that is the administrative center of the United States Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands.
96. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
97. An accountant certified by the state.
98. Spanish architect who was a leading exponent of art nouveau in Europe (1852-1926).
100. The specified day of the month.
101. A master's degree in fine arts.
102. An accidental happening.
103. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
104. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
105. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
4. Full of or showing high-spirited merriment.
5. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
6. Go "ding dong", like a bell.
7. A clay pipe with a short stem.
8. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
9. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
10. A hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity).
11. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
12. Used of a single unit or thing.
13. Two items of the same kind.
14. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
15. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
25. A river in Nebraska that flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River.
27. (of disease or anything resembling a disease) Constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality.
28. A permanent council of the United Nations.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
37. A Loloish language.
38. A program for a race meeting.
40. Orient once again, after a disorientation.
41. Give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations.
42. Impaired by diminution.
44. States in the south and southwest that have a warm climate and tend to be politically conservative.
45. Minor or subordinate.
46. All the loaves of bread baked at the same time.
51. Walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet.
52. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
54. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
57. A genus of Ploceidae.
61. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
64. Heat again.
65. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
67. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
70. Partial or total loss of memory.
71. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
77. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
79. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
80. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
81. An associate degree in nursing.
83. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
84. Strike sharply.
86. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
87. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
89. The highest level or degree attainable.
90. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. The sixth month of the civil year.
93. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
94. Half the width of an em.
95. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
99. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.