1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
9. The act of catching an object with the hands.
13. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
18. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
22. Port city in western Albania on the Adriatic.
24. The money risked on a gamble.
25. A port city is southern Indonesia.
27. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
28. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
29. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
30. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
31. By bad luck.
33. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
37. Having or denoting a high range.
41. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
45. A town in southwest Mississippi on the Mississippi River.
47. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
49. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
50. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
51. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
54. A pass between mountain peaks.
55. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
56. Small goat antelope with small conical horns.
59. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
62. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
63. Any plant of the genus Erica.
64. A quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow).
65. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
67. A proteolytic enzyme secreted by the kidneys.
68. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
69. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
70. Any of various small biting flies.
72. A substance that abrades or wears down.
75. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
77. Being one more than two.
79. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
82. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
84. The leg from the knee to foot.
87. A person who stays in bed until a relatively late hour.
90. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
92. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
93. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
94. A structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it.
95. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
97. A decree that prohibits something.
98. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
99. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
100. An informal term for a father.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together.
2. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
3. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
5. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
6. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. Either extremity of something that has length.
9. A title of address formerly used for a man of rank and authority.
10. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
11. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
12. The Spanish Navy was destroyed by France and England while attempting to recover Sicily and Sardinia from Italy (1719).
13. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
14. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
15. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
21. Wildly disordered.
23. (used of certain religious orders) Barefoot or wearing only sandals.
26. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
29. A deposit of personal property as security for a debt.
32. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
35. The sterilization of an animal.
36. A branch of the Tai languages.
38. Be bossy towards.
39. Situated at or extending to the side.
40. A nonflammable liquid (trade name Ethrane) used as an inhalation general anesthetic.
42. In great numbers.
43. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
44. Any fern of the genus Woodsia.
46. United States comedian.
48. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
52. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
53. (prefix) Within.
57. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
58. An island of central Hawaii.
60. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
61. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
66. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
71. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
73. Seed again or anew.
74. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
76. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
77. Before noon.
78. Having a sophisticated charm.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
85. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
86. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
88. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
89. A small cake leavened with yeast.
91. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
96. An informal term for a father.