1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. Not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty.
13. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
16. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
17. A town in northwestern Greenland.
18. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
19. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
20. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
24. A small piece of cloth.
25. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
26. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
28. An island in the Aegean Sea off the west coast of Turkey.
30. A state in northwestern North America.
32. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. A French abbot.
39. Deserted or abandoned as by an owner.
43. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
45. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
47. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
51. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
52. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
57. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
59. An uproarious party.
60. Most important element.
62. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
63. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
64. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
66. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
67. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
69. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
71. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
73. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
75. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
76. A tranquilizer (trade name Navane) used to treat schizophrenia.
81. Toward the mouth or oral region.
82. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. Not reflecting light.
88. Away from the mouth or oral region.
91. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
95. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
98. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
99. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
100. American novelist (1909-1955).
102. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
103. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
104. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
105. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
106. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
1. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
2. To run away.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
5. A branch of the Tai languages.
6. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
7. A city in northwestern Syria.
8. A port city of northeastern Brazil on the Atlantic.
9. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
10. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
11. Being one more than two.
12. A heap of dung or refuse.
13. Wig for men fashionable in 17th-18th centuries.
14. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
15. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
21. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A shout to attract attention.
31. A light touch or stroke.
33. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
35. Green turtles.
37. Enclosed in a basin.
38. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
40. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
41. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
42. Being of the age 13 through 19.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
46. Leafless East Indian vine.
50. The sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing).
54. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
55. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
56. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
65. A republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area.
68. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
70. Made of earth (or baked clay).
71. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
72. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
73. A port city of northeastern Brazil on the Atlantic.
74. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
77. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
78. Half the width of an em.
79. A genus of Mustelidae.
80. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
83. Type genus of the Gavidae.
85. Torn down and broken up.
87. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
88. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
89. Using speech rather than writing.
90. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
92. On, to, or at the top.
93. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
94. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
96. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
97. Being one more than nine.
98. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
101. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.