1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
9. God of death.
13. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A member of the Slavic people living in Croatia.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Small Asiatic wild bird.
23. United States singer who died of a drug overdose at the height of her popularity (1943-1970).
25. The act of scanning.
27. Used to make malmsey wine.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
29. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
31. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
32. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. (Babylonian) The sky god.
39. Dye with a color.
40. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
43. A communication system linking different rooms within a building or ship etc.
47. Primarily temporal sense.
48. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
51. The capital of Western Samoa.
52. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
53. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
55. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
56. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
60. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
61. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
63. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
64. A trivalent metalloid element.
67. In or of a state of physical or nervous tension.
70. An awkward stupid person.
72. An association of criminals.
73. With the edge forward or on, by, or toward the edge.
77. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
78. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
82. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
85. A member of the working class (not necessarily employed).
89. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
90. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
94. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
95. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
96. Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold.
97. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
99. (British) Your grandmother.
100. Fallow deer.
101. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
102. An informal term for a father.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. One millionth of a gram.
5. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
6. Among the largest bony fish.
7. A field game played with a ball (especially baseball).
8. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
9. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
12. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
13. With no effort to conceal.
14. Marked by the reception of pay.
15. The template for protein synthesis.
22. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
24. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
26. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
30. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
33. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
35. Not healed.
36. Fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
40. Type genus of the Nepidae.
41. An ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome.
42. Playfully vexing (especially by ridicule).
44. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
45. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
46. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
49. Lower in esteem.
50. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
54. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
57. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
58. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
59. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
62. Vacuum flask that holds liquid air or helium for scientific experiments.
65. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
66. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
68. A town in east central Missouri.
69. Free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms.
70. A field game played with a ball (especially baseball).
71. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
74. Being nine more than ninety.
75. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
76. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
79. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
84. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
86. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
87. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
88. A town in north central Oklahoma.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
93. An informal term for a father.
98. Unknown god.