1. Inquire about.
4. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
9. Worthless people.
13. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
18. (informal) Very bad.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Disabled in the feet or legs.
23. Women's stockings made from a sheer material (nylon or rayon or silk).
25. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
27. Capital of Micronesia.
29. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
30. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
32. Half the width of an em.
33. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
35. Summer cypress.
43. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. An enclosed armored military vehicle.
48. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
49. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Of or relating to an inability to urinate.
54. Declare invalid.
55. A light touch or stroke.
58. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
60. Free from mist.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
62. A small piece of cloth.
63. Grow teeth.
64. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
65. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
66. (archaic) Truth or reality.
68. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
69. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
73. Being nine more than forty.
75. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
78. Possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge).
82. Avatar of Vishnu.
86. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
88. A genus of Scolopacidae.
89. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
90. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
91. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
93. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
95. A quantity of no importance.
96. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
97. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
98. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
99. In bed.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A Greek island west of Greece.
5. The cry made by sheep.
6. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
7. (prefix) Outside or outer.
8. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
9. Used of the language of the deaf.
10. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
11. A republic in southeastern Europe.
12. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
13. A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building.
14. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
15. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
22. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
24. Water travel for pleasure.
26. The basic unit of money in Spain.
28. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
31. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
34. A white trivalent metallic element.
36. Made less brittle by heating and then cooling.
37. Having a short growth of beard.
38. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
39. Having a margin or fringe of hairlike projections.
40. Myth about the ultimate destruction of the gods in a battle with evil.
41. Having or resembling hoofs.
42. A window in a roof to admit daylight.
45. Affect with wonder.
46. Commodities offered for sale.
50. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
51. A handheld collapsible source of shade.
56. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. Type genus of the Otariidae.
67. Egg-shaped terra-cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes.
68. A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building.
70. First in order of birth.
71. A downhill race over a winding course defined by upright poles.
72. An informal term for a father.
74. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
76. A Hindu prince or king in India.
77. Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
79. Relating to the Urdu language.
80. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
81. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
83. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
84. Produced by a manufacturing process.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
92. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
94. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.