1. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A major French river.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
13. Inquire about.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. A resident of Iowa.
18. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
21. Any of various plants of the family Cruciferae having edible pungent-tasting leaves.
22. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. An area of low mountains in northwestern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma.
26. (of hair) "auburn hair".
29. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
30. Not treated with lead.
32. Resembling a sustained `sh' or soft whistle.
35. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
36. Slightly insane.
39. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
43. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
44. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
46. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
47. 1 species.
49. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
51. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
53. Relating to the veins of plants.
55. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
56. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
58. A person who dissents from some established policy.
60. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
61. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
63. An associate degree in nursing.
64. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
65. A festival featuring African-American culture.
68. (British slang) Cafe.
70. Muslim name for God.
73. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
75. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
82. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
85. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
87. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
88. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
91. Beyond what is natural.
92. Mud or clay or small rocks deposited by a river or lake.
93. The animal order including amoebas.
94. Set lower.
95. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
96. A city in central Myanmar north of Rangoon.
97. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
1. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
2. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
3. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
4. A small two-wheeled cart for one passenger.
5. Devoted to horses.
6. Be obliged to pay or repay.
7. Of or in or relating to the nose.
8. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
9. Make a more or less disguised reference to.
10. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
11. Primitive winged insect with a flattened body.
12. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
25. Annul by recalling or rescinding.
27. Of or denoting or relating to the Balkan countries or their inhabitants or the Balkan peninsula or the Balkan Mountains.
28. Pertaining to forces or mental processes outside the possibilities defined by natural or scientific laws.
31. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
33. A bathroom or lavatory sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe.
34. Being nine more than ninety.
37. A city in Lombardy on the Po River.
38. (usually followed by `for') Extremely desirous.
40. A member of the Dravidian people living in southern India.
41. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
42. A steep high face of rock.
45. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
48. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
50. A primeval personification of air and breath.
52. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
54. 16 ounces.
57. An accountant certified by the state.
59. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
66. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
67. The imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC.
69. A structure in which one end is counterbalanced by the other (as in a bascule bridge).
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. Wealth regarded as an evil influence.
72. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
74. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
76. Leafless East Indian vine.
77. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
78. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
79. (of a musical instrument) Intermediate between alto and baritone or bass.
80. The ossicle between the malleus and the stapes.
81. Love intensely.
83. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
84. Steering mechanism for a vessel.
86. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
89. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
90. A negative.