1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
5. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
13. Inquire about.
16. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
17. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
18. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A quantity of no importance.
21. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
22. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. A cylindrical spikelike inflorescence.
26. (nautical) Of an anchor.
28. A young woman making her debut into society.
31. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
33. Capable of being tamed.
38. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
42. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
43. Common house and field crickets.
47. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
48. Sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound).
50. A seaman who works on a ship that hunts whales.
51. A complete extent or range.
52. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
53. A Mid-Atlantic state.
55. The act of tying things together.
56. Before noon.
57. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
58. Hardy coarse-haired sheep of central Asia.
61. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
64. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
65. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
67. An expression of greeting.
68. An almond-shaped neural structure in the anterior part of the temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
71. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
72. Causing a dull and steady pain.
74. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
75. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
76. A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
78. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
79. The residue that remains when something is burned.
82. A bachelor's degree in science.
83. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
87. Jordan's port.
90. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
94. Unpleasantly stern.
95. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
97. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
98. The act of using.
99. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
101. Any competition.
104. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
105. Fasten by sewing.
106. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
107. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
108. Lacking self-confidence.
109. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
2. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
3. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
4. A medieval country in northern Europe that included regions now parts of northern France and Belgium and southwestern Netherlands.
5. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. God of the earth.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. Earlier a god.
10. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
11. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
12. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
25. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
27. A deep bow.
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. United States writer of stories and plays (1894-1946).
32. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
34. (botany) Of or relating to the development of an embryo in the absence of fertilization.
35. Large European marine food fish.
36. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
37. Type genus of the Meliaceae.
39. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
40. Mountain ebony, orchid tree.
41. The bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint.
44. A frame attached to a wagon to increase the amount of hay it can carry.
45. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
46. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
49. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
54. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
59. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
60. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
62. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
63. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
66. Summer cypress.
69. An affirmative.
70. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
73. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Hebrews.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
81. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
84. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
85. A small cut of meat including part of a rib.
86. A Loloish language.
88. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
89. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
91. By bad luck.
92. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
93. Showily imitative of art or artists.
96. Black tropical American cuckoo.
100. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
102. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
103. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.