1. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
4. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
9. Cornbread often made without milk or eggs and baked or fried (Southern).
13. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
16. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
18. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
19. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs).
23. (used informally) Very small.
25. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
27. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
28. A slender double-reed instrument.
29. The habitation of wild animals.
30. Complacently or inanely foolish.
32. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
37. Lacking a label or tag.
39. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
42. An associate degree in nursing.
45. Hindu sacred text instructing the Brahmins to perform the Vedic rituals.
47. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
49. An instinctive motive.
50. Not widely known.
54. An enclosed space.
55. Someone who wastes time.
57. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
60. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
61. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
62. A restaurant where food is cooked on a grill.
63. A sudden short attack.
64. The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
66. Add ions to.
69. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
70. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
71. Greek mythology.
76. Grind together, of teeth.
80. A single splash.
83. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
85. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
86. Any of a group of enzymes (trade name Lactaid) that hydrolyze lactose to glucose and galactose.
88. Not only so, but.
90. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
91. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
92. The habitation of wild animals.
94. Informal terms for money.
96. Take in solid food.
97. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
98. A town in north central Oklahoma.
99. Type genus of the Anatidae.
100. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
1. Not fake or counterfeit.
2. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
3. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
4. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
7. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
8. A white hard metallic element that is one of the platinum group and is found in platinum ores.
9. Be earlier in time.
10. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
11. East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed.
12. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
13. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
14. Malicious burning to destroy property.
15. A person to whom money is paid.
22. Outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog.
24. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
26. Consisting of or made of wood of the beech tree.
31. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
34. Someone who receives something on the promise to return it or its equivalent.
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
38. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
40. Narrow French stick loaf.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
44. withdraw from an organization or communion.
46. Australian clover fern.
48. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
51. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
52. A person you know well and regard with affection and trust.
53. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
56. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
58. The products of human creativity.
59. Situated in front of the anus.
65. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota.
66. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
67. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
68. The polite declining of an invitation.
72. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
73. Elk or moose.
74. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
75. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
77. Having help.
78. An advantageous purchase.
79. United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902).
81. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
82. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
84. Explorer and United States naval officer.
87. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. Being one more than one.
95. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.