1. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
5. One who works hard at boring tasks.
9. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. An African antelope closely related to the waterbuck.
17. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
22. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
25. A province of southern China.
26. An extreme state of adversity.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
30. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
31. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
34. A group of followers hired to applaud at a performance.
37. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying the primeval sea.
41. An Asian temple.
43. Loud and persistent outcry from many people.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
46. 1 species.
51. One of a family of granular intrusive rocks.
52. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
56. The third month of the civil year.
58. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
59. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
61. True firs.
63. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
64. Of or relating to the Gypsies or their language or culture.
65. A Mid-Atlantic state.
66. The square of a body of any size of type.
67. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
68. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
69. Being one more than one.
70. Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility.
74. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
75. A tower that is part of a defensive structure (such as a castle).
77. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
79. Half the width of an em.
80. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
83. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
86. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
91. In bed.
92. The products of human creativity.
94. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
95. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
96. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
97. Of a pale purple color.
99. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
101. A local computer network for communication between computers.
102. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
103. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
104. An informal term for a father.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Castrate, used with animals.
2. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
3. Similar or related in quality or character.
4. Wild llama.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. The residue that remains when something is burned.
7. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
8. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
9. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. A flexible container with a single opening.
12. A public promotion of some product or service.
13. The food served and eaten at one time.
14. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
15. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
21. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
23. A doctor's degree in religion.
24. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
27. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. A psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Having some resemblance.
36. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
38. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
39. Originally Old World rats now distributed worldwide.
40. Amphibians that resemble lizards.
42. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. Infectious disease caused by a species of chlamydia bacterium.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
49. A tort consisting of false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person.
50. Lose blood from one's body.
53. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
54. Raw milk that has soured and thickened.
55. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
57. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
60. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
62. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
68. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
71. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
72. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
73. United States physicist and molecular biologist who helped develop the first atom bomb and later opposed the use of all nuclear weapons (1898-1964).
74. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. An associate degree in nursing.
78. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
81. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
82. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
89. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
90. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
93. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
98. Before noon.
100. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.