1. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
4. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
9. The closing section of a musical composition.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
18. Morally bad or wrong.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. Evergreen tree of Pacific North America having glossy leathery leaves and orange-red edible berries.
22. Losing color.
24. The habitation of wild animals.
25. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
27. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
29. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
31. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
33. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
37. Uttering in an irritated tone.
40. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
41. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
44. Seed of a pea plant.
46. The fifth day of the week.
47. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
48. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
49. Ceramic ware made from clay and baked in a kiln.
52. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
55. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
56. The seed of the cereal grass.
58. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
60. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
61. Inability to walk.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. Informal terms for a mother.
66. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
69. Filled with a great quantity.
70. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
74. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
75. Japanese mathematical physicist who proposed that nuclear forces are mediated by massive particles called mesons which are analogous to the photon in mediating electromagnetic forces (1907-1981).
78. Devoid or partially devoid of light or brightness.
80. A republic in western Europe.
83. Type genus of the Gavidae.
87. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
90. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
94. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
96. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
97. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
98. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
99. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
100. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
101. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
1. Leafless East Indian vine.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. A large number or amount.
4. (logic or grammar) Of or relating to scope.
5. Being one more than nine.
6. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
9. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
10. Roman poet remembered for his elegiac verses on love (43 BC - AD 17).
11. A loud harsh or strident noise.
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
14. The highest point of something.
15. Declare untrue.
21. A building having a circular plan and a dome.
23. Of or relating to or involving an area.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. National capital of Kiribati.
30. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
32. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
34. A drawstring bag for holding money.
35. Any tropical African shrub of the genus Protea having alternate rigid leaves and dense colorful flower heads resembling cones.
36. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
38. A performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music.
39. Large long-tailed gallinaceous bird native to the Old World but introduced elsewhere.
42. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
45. Opinion or judgment.
50. 1 species.
51. A large fleet.
53. A state of southwestern India.
54. (used with `of' or `with') Noticeably odorous.
57. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
59. In a competent capable manner.
62. Old breed of tall swift keen-eyed hunting dogs resembling greyhounds.
64. A genus of Ploceidae.
67. Primitive ray with sharp teeth on each edge of a long flattened snout.
68. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
71. A genus of tropical American trees and shrubs of the myrtle family.
72. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
73. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
76. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
77. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
79. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. Wearing or provided with clothing.
84. Characteristic of false pride.
85. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
86. Beside one another in a row or rank.
88. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
89. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
91. An electrically charged particle.
95. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.