1. The cry made by sheep.
4. People having the same social or economic status.
9. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
13. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
16. Rate of revolution of a motor.
17. An epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines.
18. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
19. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
20. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
21. A drug (trade name Inocor) used intravenously in heart failure.
23. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
25. A step in walking or running.
27. Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action.
28. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
29. Rub elbows with.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
33. A city in northern India.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
40. The act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift.
45. Periodic maintenance on a car or machine.
48. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
49. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
51. The act of relaying something.
52. Align anew or better.
54. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
55. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
56. Towards the side away from the wind.
58. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
59. Physically weak.
61. Narrow platform.
63. A genus of Ploceidae.
66. The basic unit of money in Peru.
67. American novelist (1909-1955).
68. Of or relating to Karl Gauss or his mathematical theories of magnetics or electricity or astronomy or probability.
70. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
71. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
73. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
77. A program that is broadcast again.
81. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
84. A potent narcotic antagonist (trade name Narcan) especially effective with morphine.
87. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
90. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
93. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
95. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
96. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
97. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
98. Being seven more than fifty.
100. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
101. An informal term for a father.
102. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
103. The capital and largest city of Japan.
1. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
2. (British abbreviation) "he accepted it on appro".
3. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
4. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
5. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
6. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
7. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
8. States in the south and southwest that have a warm climate and tend to be politically conservative.
9. A Spanish title of respect for a man.
10. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
11. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
12. Free from liquid or moisture.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. Widely distributed genus of annual or perennial and often climbing herbs.
15. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
22. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
24. Wool of the alpaca.
26. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
34. A small island.
35. Hang loosely or laxly.
36. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
37. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
39. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
41. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
42. Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.
43. A group of North African languages related to Semitic.
44. An amino acid that is found in many proteins (especially collagen).
46. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
47. Type genus of the Hylidae.
50. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
53. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
57. British composer (1857-1934).
60. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
62. Suggesting the operation of supernatural influences.
64. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
65. Type genus of the Anatidae.
69. Being or having an unknown or unnamed source.
70. States in the south and southwest that have a warm climate and tend to be politically conservative.
72. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
75. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
78. Lacking leadership.
79. A statistical method for making simultaneous comparisons between two or more means.
80. A state in New England.
81. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
82. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
83. An elaborate song for solo voice.
85. Forming viscous or glutinous threads.
86. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
88. Set down according to a plan.
89. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
91. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
92. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. (Irish) The sea personified.