1. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
4. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
9. A Hindu or Sikh religious leader and personal teacher.
13. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
18. Type genus of the Anatidae.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
20. Tropical American trees.
22. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
24. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
25. American novelist (1909-1955).
26. A state in east central United States.
27. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
29. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
31. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
33. Morally blemished.
36. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
38. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
39. British informal.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. Fail to keep or to maintain.
51. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
53. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
54. A drug used as a circulatory and respiratory stimulant.
56. A shade of blue tinged with green.
57. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
58. The content of cognition.
59. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
60. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
61. A binary compound of carbon with a more electropositive element.
65. On or toward the lee.
66. Light yielded by the combustion of illuminating gas.
69. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
70. Towards the side away from the wind.
72. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
73. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
74. A disease of infants and young children.
77. The third month of the civil year.
79. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
83. A genus of Siphonaptera.
84. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
86. English essayist (1775-1834).
89. A loose cloak with a hood.
91. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
94. A decree that prohibits something.
95. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
96. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
97. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
98. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. A small amount of residue.
3. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. A thick black tar intermediate between petroleum and asphalt.
6. German states who as chancellor of West Germany worked to reduce tensions with eastern Europe (1913-1992).
7. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
8. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
9. Loon family.
10. Not subjected to an aging process.
11. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
12. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
13. Wool of the alpaca.
14. The event of dying or departure from life.
15. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
21. An exile who flees for safety.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A city of southeastern Mexico.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. A young woman making her debut into society.
34. Given to avoiding association with others.
35. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
40. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
41. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
43. Someone who lends money at excessive rates of interest.
44. Resistant to change of position or condition.
46. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
47. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
48. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
49. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
50. (Jewish) Thin pancake folded around a filling and fried or baked.
52. Jordan's port.
55. German chemist honored for his research on polymers (1898-1973).
62. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
63. An unimaginably large amount.
64. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
67. Source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible.
68. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
71. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
75. Measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths.
76. Edible bulb of an onion plant.
78. Indras's thunderbolt.
79. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
80. Jordan's port.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. Divulge information or secrets.
87. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
88. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
90. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
92. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
93. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.