1. Used of a single unit or thing.
4. A native-born Israeli.
9. South African term for `boss'.
13. The products of human creativity.
16. Being one more than thirteen.
17. Lose blood from one's body.
18. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
19. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. A person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea.
25. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
27. The land mass formed by the continents of Europe and Asia.
28. Any small compartment.
29. Any of various plants of the genus Centaurea having purple thistlelike flowers.
30. English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932).
32. Marked by the reception of pay.
34. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
44. A state in the eastern United States.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
52. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
55. A large family of dicotyledonous plants of order Rosales.
57. Producing pus.
58. Again but in a new or different way.
59. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
62. A member of the Pueblo people living in western New Mexico.
63. Small Old and New World herons.
66. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
68. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
71. Framework for holding objects.
72. An associate degree in nursing.
73. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
75. A large number or amount.
79. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
83. Small-holed Swiss cheese.
85. Adorned by inlays.
87. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
88. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
89. The seventh month of the civil year.
91. Make reference to.
92. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
93. The seed of the cereal grass.
94. Small branch or division of a branch.
95. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
2. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
3. A member of the people inhabiting an area of northern Mongolia and eastern Siberia.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Wet with dew.
7. A variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians.
8. Love intensely.
9. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
10. The largest of the islands comprising Antigua and Barbuda.
11. Regional and archaic.
12. Conforming to truth.
13. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
14. A domain in which something is dominant.
15. A heading that names a statute or legislative bill.
21. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
23. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
24. An internal representation of the world.
26. Unknown god.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which the souls of the dead were carried by Charon.
36. A state in northwestern North America.
37. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
38. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
39. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
40. The main good female character in a work of fiction.
41. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
43. Lower in esteem.
45. Any of a class of organic compounds having a carbonyl group linked to a carbon atom in each of two hydrocarbon radicals.
46. Nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell.
48. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A Bantu language.
53. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
54. A gold coin of the Byzantine Empire.
56. Physically and mentally fatigued.
60. An impression made from an etched plate.
61. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
64. Any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables.
65. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
67. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
69. Full of germs or pathological microorganisms.
70. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
74. Flowing in drops.
76. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
77. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
78. Wife of Ramachandra.
80. Largest known toad species.
81. God of love and erotic desire.
82. The sixth month of the civil year.
84. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
86. A young woman making her debut into society.
90. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.