1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
9. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. An accidental happening.
17. Of or relating to alga.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
21. German hero.
23. A shoe for a child or woman that has a strap around the ankle.
25. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
27. Letters and packages that are transported by aircraft.
28. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
30. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
31. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
33. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
36. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
41. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
42. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
49. (used of persons) Standing above others in character or attainment or reputation.
51. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
53. A form of address for a man.
55. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
56. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
63. English chemist (1897-1978).
65. Closed with a lace.
66. A river in western Thailand.
67. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
68. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
69. Everything you own.
71. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
73. An associate degree in applied science.
74. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
75. Being nine more than ninety.
80. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
88. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
89. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
91. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
94. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
95. Urge or force (a person) to an action.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. Secured or held in place by tape.
100. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
101. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
5. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
6. A city in northern India.
7. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
8. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
9. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
12. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
13. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
14. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
15. Held back.
22. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
24. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
26. An informal conversation.
29. A master's degree in business.
32. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
34. Fast-growing round-headed tree with fragrant white to deep rose flowers.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. Footwear that protects your shoes from water or snow or cold.
38. Informal terms for a mother.
39. Having a gray or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring.
40. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
43. A state in midwestern United States.
44. An order of Eutheria.
46. A person who seeks the advice of a lawyer.
47. Distance measured in miles.
50. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
52. Type genus of the Gavidae.
54. annoy continually or chronically.
58. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
59. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
61. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
62. A transaction in the stock market at a price above the price of the preceding transaction.
64. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
70. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
72. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
76. A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed.
77. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
78. Jordan's port.
79. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
81. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
82. An elaborate song for solo voice.
83. God of love and erotic desire.
84. An inhabitant of Lappland.
85. On or toward the lee.
86. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
87. The face of a timepiece.
90. Be seated.
92. A decree that prohibits something.
93. Former measure of the US economy.