1. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
5. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
9. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
13. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
16. A floor covering.
17. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
18. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. Sour or bitter in taste.
22. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
25. United States baseball player (born 1925).
26. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
27. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
28. A swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis.
31. A inexpensive showy collectibles.
33. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
35. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
36. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
37. Characterized by a lightly pert and exuberant quality.
39. Type genus of the Plataleidae.
43. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
47. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
49. Any plant of the genus Erica.
50. Reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received.
52. A city in northeastern France in Lorraine.
54. The act of delivering a blow with the foot.
56. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
57. Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
62. A master's degree in library science.
63. Of or relating to clerks.
67. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
68. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
69. Grow worse.
72. Lower in esteem.
73. A state in northwestern North America.
75. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
77. A passageway between buildings or giving access to a basement.
81. A bar of sand.
83. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
84. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
85. Extremely robust.
89. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
90. Convert code into ordinary language.
93. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
94. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
95. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
96. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
98. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
99. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
100. Hit hard.
101. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
3. Unable to move or resist motion.
4. Lacking in integrity.
5. Being one more than fifty.
6. Be around.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. The capital and largest city of Afghanistan.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
11. Pile of waste matter from coal mining etc.
12. Being one more than one.
13. Wood of a larch tree.
14. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
15. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
24. 10 grams.
29. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
30. A human female who does housework.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. In a regal manner.
38. (British) A commissioned officer who has been promoted from enlisted status.
40. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
41. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
42. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
44. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
45. Devoid of good sense or judgment.
46. (trademark) A light plastic disk about 10 inches in diameter.
48. A shallow drinking cup with two handles.
51. An associate degree in nursing.
53. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
55. 35th President of the United States.
58. Being nine more than ninety.
59. An indistinct shapeless form.
61. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
64. Distant in either space or time.
65. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
66. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
70. Unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound.
71. Make sharp or sharper.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
74. The 15th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
76. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
78. Relating to or consisting of runes.
79. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
80. A woman whose husband is dead especially one who has not remarried.
82. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
86. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
91. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
92. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
97. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.