1. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
4. English businessman who created a retail chain (1888-1964).
9. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
13. Not divisible by two.
16. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
17. An iconic mental representation.
18. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
19. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
20. Any dog trained to hunt raccoons.
22. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
24. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
25. Before noon.
26. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
28. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
30. The female or generative principle.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. Athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training.
35. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
37. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
42. A thrusting blow with a knife.
44. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
46. Any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates the production of antibodies.
48. A rope used in towing.
50. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
51. United States chemist who discovered deuterium (1893-1981).
52. (trademark) A brand of gramophone.
55. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
56. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
58. Large strong hand (as of a fighter).
60. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
61. Having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence.
64. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
65. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
67. Liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food.
68. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
69. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
70. Being one more than one hundred.
71. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
73. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
76. (Greek mythology) The god of marriage.
77. The sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing).
79. Informal terms for a meal.
80. Avatar of Vishnu.
88. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
90. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
94. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
96. Any thick messy substance.
97. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
98. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
99. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
100. Any plant that crowds out cultivated plants.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
2. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
3. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
4. Some point in the air.
5. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
6. A feeling of intense anger.
7. One thousand grams.
8. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
9. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. The capital of Western Samoa.
11. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
12. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
13. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
14. Material used to daub walls.
15. A small amount of residue.
21. To a notable extent.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
29. Type genus of the Cynipidae.
31. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
33. Device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible.
36. A person who conveys (carries or transmits).
38. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
39. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
40. Available source of wealth.
41. Cause to feel relaxed.
43. A matador or one of the supporting team during a bull fight.
45. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
47. A province in north-central China.
49. Carbon fuel produced by distillation of coal.
53. A genus of Paridae.
54. Small gnawing animals.
57. Half the width of an em.
59. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
62. Make automatic.
63. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
66. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
72. A state in northwestern North America.
74. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
75. A written agreement (or property or money) delivered to a third party or put in trust by one party to a contract to be returned after fulfillment of some condition.
76. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
78. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
81. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
82. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
83. Any igniter by which an explosive charge is ignited.
84. Employed in accomplishing something.
85. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
86. In bed.
87. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
89. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
91. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
95. A radioactive element of the actinide series.