1. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
4. On, to, or at the top.
8. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
12. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
16. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
17. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
18. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
19. The sixth month of the civil year.
20. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
22. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
24. The 6th letter of the Greek alphabet.
25. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
26. Being a bard or relating to a bard's poetry.
28. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
29. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
31. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
33. A Loloish language.
34. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
38. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
40. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
41. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
44. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
47. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
50. A city of central China.
52. An account describing incidents or events.
53. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
54. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
56. A young male horse under the age of four.
57. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
59. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
64. Relating to or being within or near the inner side or limit.
66. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
69. Unknown god.
70. An enclosed space.
71. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
72. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
75. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
77. In operation or operational.
78. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
82. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
84. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
87. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
90. By chance.
92. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
94. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
95. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
96. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
98. A notable achievement.
99. A light touch or stroke.
100. Take in solid food.
101. A conventional name for a bear used in tales following usage in the old epic "Reynard the Fox".
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An awkward stupid person.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
5. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
6. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
7. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
8. Qualified for by right according to law.
9. The process of leaching.
10. Call upon in supplication.
11. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
12. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
13. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
14. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
15. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
21. The grasses.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
30. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
32. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
35. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
36. A genus of Reduviidae.
37. Something many people believe that is false.
39. A genus of European owls.
42. Requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.
43. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
45. The capital of Sicily.
46. A genus of echinoderms of the family Antedonidae.
48. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
49. Being one more than one hundred.
51. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
55. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
58. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
62. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
65. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
67. Used of syllables.
68. Before noon.
73. Ferret of prairie regions of United States.
74. The capital of Guinea-Bissau.
76. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
79. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
80. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
81. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
83. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
85. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
86. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
88. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
89. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
91. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
92. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
93. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
97. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).