1. Singing jazz.
5. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
9. (boxing) A blow with the fist.
13. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
16. In addition.
17. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. Being two more than fifty.
20. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. To a moderately sufficient extent or degree.
23. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
25. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
26. Given or giving freely.
28. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
29. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
30. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
32. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Type genus of the Osmeridae.
46. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. South African writer (1903-1988).
52. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
53. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
56. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
57. City in northeast Pakistan.
58. Being one more than fifty.
59. A genus of Percidae.
62. A form of address for a man.
63. Cut the head of.
67. Type genus of the Danaidae.
68. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
70. Large recently extinct long-horned European wild ox.
71. A liquid preparation used on wet hair to it a tint.
72. United States journalist who wrote a syndicated column of advice to the lovelorn (1870-1951).
75. Offering fun and gaiety.
77. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
79. Soft creamy candy v 1.
83. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
87. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
88. Wearing footgear.
89. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
92. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
93. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
94. A town in north central Oklahoma.
95. (Irish) The sea personified.
1. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
2. Clear to the mind.
3. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
4. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
5. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
8. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
9. A branch of the Tai languages.
10. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
11. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
12. A trivial lie.
13. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
14. Hungarian composer and piano virtuoso (1811-1886).
15. The circumstances and ideas of the present age.
22. Being five more than fifty.
24. French mathematician and astronomer who formulated the nebular hypothesis concerning the origins of the solar system and who developed the theory of probability (1749-1827).
27. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
31. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
33. Chiefly tropical or xerophytic woody plants.
34. Genus of western North American herbs having showy flowers.
35. Aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing.
37. French philosopher and theologian.
38. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
39. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
40. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
42. Old World finches.
43. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
47. A pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
49. Absence of the sense of smell (as by damage to olfactory nasal tissue or the olfactory nerve or by obstruction of the nasal passages).
51. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
54. The oily secretion of the sebaceous glands.
55. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
60. Having low density.
61. 1 species.
64. Fictitious land described in the novel Erewhon by Samuel Butler.
65. Moving rapidly or performed quickly or in great haste.
66. Easily influenced.
67. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
69. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
73. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
74. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
76. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
78. (prefix) Within.
80. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
81. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
82. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
84. The residue that remains when something is burned.
85. A branch of the Tai languages.
86. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
90. An associate degree in nursing.