1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
9. The capital of Western Samoa.
13. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
16. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
17. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
18. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
19. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
20. (informal) Exceptionally good.
22. Political propaganda (especially Communist propaganda) communicated via art and literature and cinema.
25. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
27. A Loloish language.
29. The largest tarsal bone.
31. A person who travels through the water by swimming.
34. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
35. Large African antelope with long straight nearly upright horns.
36. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
39. A major god.
42. A substance derived from amygdalin.
45. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
46. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
48. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
51. Escape, either physically or mentally.
54. Towards the side away from the wind.
55. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
56. (used informally) Very small.
58. A formal expression of praise.
61. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
64. Understood perfectly.
65. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
66. A town in northern Egypt.
69. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
71. Dutch physician who discovered that beriberi is caused by a nutritional deficiency (1858-1930).
73. In some classifications considered a genus of subfamily Melinae.
77. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
79. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
80. Right-hand page.
83. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
87. A farewell remark.
89. An informal term for a father.
91. The month following February and preceding April.
92. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
93. English monk and scholar (672-735).
96. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
97. A unit of pressure.
98. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
99. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
100. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
3. Related on the mother's side.
4. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
7. Having the same or similar characteristics.
8. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
9. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
10. Marked by columniation having free columns in a portico only across the opening to the structure.
11. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
12. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
13. Deficient in amount or quality or extent.
14. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
15. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
21. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
23. The visual percept of a region.
24. Trade name of a drug rich in iron.
26. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
30. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
32. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
33. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
37. Something transitory.
38. (Greek mythology) The god of the sea and earthquakes in ancient mythology.
40. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
41. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
43. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
44. A worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis.
47. Fastened with stitches.
49. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
50. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
52. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
53. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
57. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. Someone making a search or inquiry.
62. Recite in elocution.
63. The cry made by sheep.
67. A festival featuring African-American culture.
68. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
70. A Mid-Atlantic state.
72. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
74. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
75. Being three more than ninety.
76. The state of being unsure of something.
78. After noon.
81. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
82. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
84. Type genus of the Amiidae.
85. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. (British) Informal term for information.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
95. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.