1. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
9. Of or being the lowest female voice.
13. An accountant certified by the state.
16. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
17. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
18. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
19. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
21. Suitable for use as food.
23. A cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the surface of the sun.
25. A port city in southwestern Norway.
27. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
28. In bed.
29. Fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill.
31. Informal terms for a mother.
32. The airforce of Great Britain.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. Cookie-sized candy made of brown sugar and butter and pecans.
44. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
45. German philosopher whose three stage process of dialectical reasoning was adopted by Karl Marx (1770-1831).
48. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
50. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
52. A sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information.
53. A state in northwestern North America.
55. The superior of an abbey of monks.
57. Be seated.
58. A midwestern state in north central United States.
59. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
60. A republic in northeastern Europe on the Baltic Sea.
61. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
63. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
65. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
66. Having or showing profound knowledge.
68. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
72. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
73. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
74. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
77. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
81. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
84. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
86. The capital and largest city of Uganda on the north shore of Lake Victoria.
88. Accumulate on the surface.
90. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
91. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
92. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
94. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
95. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
96. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
97. Not only so, but.
98. Stalk of a moss capsule.
99. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
3. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
4. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
5. A city of central China.
6. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
7. Type genus of the Anatidae.
8. The state of owing money.
9. A particular environment or walk of life.
10. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
11. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
12. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
13. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
14. A long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic.
15. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
24. (British slang) Cafe.
26. Edible viscera of a fowl.
30. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
33. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
35. A battle in the Seven Years' War (1757).
36. Qualified for by right according to law.
37. Asiatic perennial tufted herb with grasslike evergreen foliage and clusters of dark mauve grapelike flowers.
38. Inclined toward or displaying love.
39. American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled.
41. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
42. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
43. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
46. Affect with wonder.
47. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
49. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
51. A state in New England.
54. A festival featuring African-American culture.
56. Genus of tropical Asiatic trees having large solitary flowers.
62. Constricted in size.
63. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
64. An ancient town on Crete where Bronze Age culture flourished from about 2000 BC to 1400 BC.
65. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
67. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
69. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
70. A dark purplish red.
71. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
75. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
76. Lacking taste or flavor or tang.
78. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
79. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
80. Supply or feed to surfeit.
82. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
83. An opening into or through something.
85. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
87. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
89. The cry made by sheep.
93. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.