1. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
4. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
8. An artificial source of visible illumination.
12. Imprudently incurring risk.
16. The 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
17. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
18. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
19. The content of cognition.
20. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
21. Water buffalo of the Philippines.
23. Chief of the Vanir.
24. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
26. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
27. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
28. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
29. A painful inflammation of the big toe and foot caused by defects in uric acid metabolism resulting in deposits of the acid and its salts in the blood and joints.
31. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
33. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
34. The sound like water splashing.
36. The dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa.
38. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
41. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
44. A doctor's degree in optometry.
46. A state in New England.
47. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
48. One of the bony segments of the spinal column.
50. The eighth month of the civil year.
52. Swedish chemist remembered for his invention of dynamite and for the bequest that created the Nobel prizes (1833-1896).
55. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
56. Used especially of fruits.
57. (Babylonian) The sky god.
58. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
59. Advanced in years.
60. Not fake or counterfeit.
61. A beautiful and graceful girl.
63. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
65. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
67. The vast grassy plains of northern Argentina.
69. Big-eyed scad.
71. Of southern Europe.
72. A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended.
74. Used in combination to denote the middle.
77. Russian composer of orchestral and piano music (1872-1915).
83. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
85. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
87. Being derived from.
88. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
89. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
91. (of a shore or shoreline) Having an extensive gently sloping area covered with sand or gravel or shingle down to the water line.
92. Jordan's port.
93. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
95. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
97. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
99. (British) Your grandmother.
100. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
101. Food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked.
102. Not only so, but.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Absent without permission.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Swiss theologian whose sermons began the Reformation in Switzerland (1484-1531).
4. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
5. A healthy state of wellbeing free from disease.
6. A genus of Mustelidae.
7. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
8. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
9. Cuban dancer and choreographer (born in 1921).
10. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
11. Pearl oysters.
12. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
13. Skillful (or showing skill) in adapting means to ends.
14. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
15. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
22. Perennial herbs or subshrubs of especially Mediterranean area.
25. Capable of existing or taking place or proving true.
30. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
32. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
35. Of or relating to the fibula or the outer part of the leg below the knee.
37. A person from whom you are descended.
39. A genus of plants with pods that ripen underground (see peanut).
40. The act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information.
42. A broom made of twigs tied together on a long handle.
43. Any of various deciduous terrestrial orchids having fleshy tubers and flowers in erect terminal racemes.
45. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
49. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
51. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Myanmar or its people.
54. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
62. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
64. Somewhat hard.
66. A small bathtub for warming or washing or disinfecting the feet.
68. The month following March and preceding May.
70. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
73. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
78. English monk and scholar (672-735).
79. By chance.
80. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. In bed.
86. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
90. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
91. The fifth day of the week.
94. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
96. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
98. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.