1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
9. Lie adjacent to another.
13. Long and light rowing boat.
16. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
17. (used colloquially) Having the relationship of friends or pals.
18. Tropical Asian starlings.
19. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
20. The month following July and preceding September.
21. Male red deer.
24. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
26. A workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold.
28. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
30. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
31. Ground snakes.
37. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
42. A crystalline amino acid found in proteins (especially keratin).
43. Left-hand page.
44. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
46. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
48. A state in east central United States.
49. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
51. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
54. (Babylonian) The sky god.
56. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
58. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
63. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
64. The sign language used in the United States.
67. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
69. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
72. Not in a state of sleep.
74. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
75. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
80. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
84. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
86. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
90. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
91. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
92. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
93. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
94. United States physician who specialized in diseases of the intestines.
95. A small cake leavened with yeast.
96. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. The highest or uppermost side of anything.
5. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
6. Divulge information or secrets.
7. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
8. A Mid-Atlantic state.
9. An Asian river between China and Russia.
10. A person who rides a bicycle.
11. A transuranic element.
12. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
13. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
14. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
15. Offering fun and gaiety.
22. Covered with beads or jewels or sequins.
23. Covered with beads of liquid.
25. An insane person.
27. Being four more than sixty.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. Of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
33. A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages.
34. Type genus of the Ustilaginaceae.
35. Lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity.
36. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
38. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
39. A musical phrase repeated over and over during a composition.
40. A resident of Montana.
45. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
47. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
50. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
52. Inquire about.
53. Anthropologist and linguist.
55. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
57. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
59. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
62. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
65. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
66. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
68. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
70. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
71. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
73. Become broader or wider or more extensive.
74. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
77. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
78. The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
79. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
81. God of love and erotic desire.
82. Very dark black.
83. A quantity of no importance.
85. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
87. A light touch or stroke.