1. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
4. An appearance of reflected light.
9. A Loloish language.
13. An honorary degree in science.
16. Range of what one can know or understand.
17. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
18. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
22. Placed crosswise.
24. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
25. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
26. German bacteriologist who found a `magic bullet' to cure syphilis and was a pioneer in the study of immunology (1854-1915).
29. Elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface.
31. Unknown god.
33. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
36. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
39. A genus of herbs of the family Cruciferae.
42. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
46. Animal or plant group having natural relations.
48. Anchovy pear tree.
49. (Babylonian) Goddess of healing and consort of Ninurta.
50. Remove from memory or existence.
51. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
53. Occurring or appearing or singled out by chance.
54. Erect perennial strong-scented with serrate pointed leaves and a loose panicle of yellowish flowers.
56. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
59. Not subject to defeat.
60. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
61. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
62. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
64. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
66. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
68. Caused to be slower or later.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
71. Before noon.
72. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
73. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
76. Atypically small.
80. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
82. Climbing plant common in eastern and central United States with ternate leaves and greenish flowers followed by white berries.
88. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
90. Fallow deer.
91. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
92. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
93. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
97. Negation of a word or group of words.
98. Type genus of the Amiidae.
99. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
100. Type genus of the Anatidae.
101. One or some or every or all without specification.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
3. Order by virtue of superior authority.
4. The hulled and crushed grain of various cereals.
5. The basic unit of money in Romania.
6. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
9. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
10. Any plant of the genus Alocasia having large showy basal leaves and boat-shaped spathe and reddish berries.
11. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
12. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
13. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
14. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
15. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
21. Early-ripening apple popular in the northeastern United States.
23. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
27. The bottom of a shoe or boot.
28. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
30. Fiddler crabs.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. (genetics) Designating the generation of organisms from which hybrid offspring are produced.
35. A mountain range in the northwestern United States extending through Washington and Oregon and northern California.
37. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
38. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
40. A republic in West Africa.
41. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
43. A strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land.
44. A small recess opening off a larger room.
45. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
47. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
52. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
58. A quantity of no importance.
63. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
65. Founder of Buddhism.
66. The hulled and crushed grain of various cereals.
67. Dutch physician who discovered that beriberi is caused by a nutritional deficiency (1858-1930).
69. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
74. A populous province in northeastern China.
75. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
77. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
78. A synthetic silklike fabric.
79. Stale and unclean smelling.
81. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
82. A New England state.
83. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
84. A Hindu prince or king in India.
85. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
86. Very dark black.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
95. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
96. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.