1. A bachelor's degree in library science.
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
9. By bad luck.
13. Make amends for.
16. A very troublesome child.
17. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. Interpret by lipreading.
22. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
24. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
25. The act of detecting something.
27. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. The sixth day of the week.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
34. (used with `with' or in combination) Covered by or as if by something scattered over or on.
37. Family based on male descent.
40. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
46. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
50. A genus of Limacidae.
52. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
54. Wearing or provided with clothing.
55. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
56. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
58. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
61. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
62. The particular occupation for which you are trained.
65. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
66. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
67. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
68. A blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body.
70. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
71. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
72. Be owned by.
73. An associate degree in nursing.
74. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
76. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
78. (of farmland) Capable of being farmed productively.
81. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
83. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
86. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
87. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
90. Belonging to some prior time.
94. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
97. A German machine gun.
99. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
101. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
102. A special way of doing something.
103. Money in the form of bills or coins.
105. Imagined as in a play.
106. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
107. (used as a sentenced connector) Therefore or consequently.
108. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
109. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
110. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
2. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
3. An inhabitant of Lappland.
4. Lack of agreement or harmony.
5. Method or manner of conduct in relation to others.
6. A doctor's degree in education.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. The front limb of a quadruped.
9. American novelist (1909-1955).
10. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
14. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
15. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
21. A soft yellow wax secreted by glands in the ear canal.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. 10 grams.
28. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
33. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. Type genus of the family Tridacnidae.
36. Having branches.
38. A small round body of protein in a cell nucleus.
39. A battle in World War II.
43. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. Not reflecting light.
47. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
48. A long-acting crystalline barbiturate (trade name Mebaral) used as a sedative and as an anticonvulsant in the treatment of epilepsy.
49. Capable of relieving pain.
51. Very attentive or observant.
53. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
57. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
59. A desert in southern Israel.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
64. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
69. An English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718).
75. Philippine tree similar to the breadfruit tree bearing edible fruit.
77. Evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone.
79. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
80. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
82. A small drum.
84. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
85. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
88. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
89. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
91. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
92. A state in southeastern United States.
93. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
95. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
96. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
98. (informal) Of the highest quality.
100. The seed of the cereal grass.
104. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.