1. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
4. One thousandth of a second.
8. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
12. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
18. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
19. A coil of rope or wool or yarn.
21. Send out rays or waves.
23. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
24. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
26. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
28. A state in east central United States.
29. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
33. A vigorous blow.
37. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
40. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
43. The small projection of a mammary gland.
46. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
51. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
52. Any of numerous chiefly shorebirds of relatively compact build having straight bills and large pointed wings.
54. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
56. 16 ounces.
57. Any loose flowing garment.
58. United States writer (1914-1986).
62. The eighth month of the civil year.
63. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
64. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
67. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
69. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
70. A public promotion of some product or service.
78. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
80. A Nilotic language.
82. Someone whose business is advertising.
85. A ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat.
89. Not only so, but.
92. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
93. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
95. Perceive sound.
97. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
98. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
99. Full of submerged reefs or sandbanks or shoals.
100. A doctor's degree in music.
101. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
1. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
2. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
3. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
4. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
5. Singing jazz.
6. Either extremity of something that has length.
7. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
8. In an appropriate manner.
9. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
10. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
11. A female domestic.
12. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
14. A fabric made by knitting.
15. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Type genus of the Amiidae.
30. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
31. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
32. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
34. A violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightening.
35. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
36. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
38. The state of being actual or real.
39. A physician who specializes in surgery.
41. (used of metals) Debased by mixture with an inferior element.
42. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
44. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
45. National capital of Kiribati.
47. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
50. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
53. A porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed).
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
59. Jordan's port.
60. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
61. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
68. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
71. An associate degree in nursing.
72. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
74. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
75. A Loloish language.
76. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
77. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
79. American civil rights worker in Mississippi.
81. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
82. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
83. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
84. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
86. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
87. An unforeseen obstacle.
88. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
90. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
94. A state in midwestern United States.
96. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.