1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
9. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. Liquid excretory product.
17. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
18. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
19. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
20. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
22. A white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers.
24. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
26. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
28. In a cold and icy manner.
29. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
30. The condition of having no arms.
37. Gnu goats.
41. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
42. Music composed for dancing the saraband.
45. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
48. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
49. Having the surface damaged or disfigured.
51. Being of use or service.
52. A lake in northwestern Russia.
54. Used of a single unit or thing.
55. A teeming multitude.
56. A person serving a prison sentence.
59. How long something has existed.
61. English monk and scholar (672-735).
62. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
63. A British sweet made with molasses and butter and almonds.
67. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
69. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
70. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
71. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
73. A city in western Russia on the Dnieper River.
75. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
78. (Irish) The sea personified.
79. A short synopsis.
82. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
89. Common Indian weaverbird.
90. Among the largest bony fish.
93. The capital of Western Samoa.
95. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
96. A small nail.
97. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
98. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
99. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
100. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
101. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
102. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
103. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
1. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
2. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
3. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
5. Type genus of the Lampridae.
6. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
7. Health care for the aged.
8. A small or medium size bag-like container for holding or carrying things.
9. A loose cloak with a hood.
10. Distant in either space or time.
11. A state in New England.
12. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
13. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
14. Mother goddess.
15. Advanced in years.
21. United States poet (1884-1933).
23. Being two more than fifty.
25. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
27. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
31. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
32. A number that is added to another number (the augend).
33. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
35. British playwright (1911-1977).
36. An antihistamine (trade name Antivert) used to treat or prevent motion sickness.
38. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
39. Imperfect development.
40. Walk consisting of a paved area for pedestrians.
43. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
44. Having a bulb.
47. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
50. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
53. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
57. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
58. The capital of Eritrea.
60. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
64. Reduce the level of land, as by erosion.
65. 1 species.
66. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
68. 1 species.
69. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
72. The face or front of a building.
74. Being one more than fifty.
76. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
77. A Mid-Atlantic state.
80. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
81. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
83. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. A quantity that is added.
87. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
88. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
91. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
92. (Irish) The sea personified.
94. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.