1. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. Greenish-yellow pear.
13. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
18. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
19. The basic unit of money in Albania.
20. The intoxicating agent in fermented and distilled liquors.
22. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
24. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
25. Being three more than fifty.
26. German expressionist painter (1880-1938).
29. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
31. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
32. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
34. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
36. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
38. Flowering plant with two cotyledons.
42. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
46. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
47. Of or being the lowest female voice.
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
51. A clan identified by their kinship to a common totemic object.
52. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
53. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
55. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
56. An established ceremony prescribed by a religion.
59. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
60. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
61. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
62. The first light of day.
64. (informal) Exceptionally good.
66. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe.
69. A commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells.
70. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
71. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
72. A province in north-central China.
73. Being nine more than ninety.
78. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
82. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
84. Toward the mouth or oral region.
88. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
89. A large fleet.
92. Not established by conditioning or learning.
94. Type genus of the Majidae.
95. A small cake leavened with yeast.
96. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
98. A state of southwestern India.
99. In a competent capable manner.
100. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
101. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
102. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
1. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
2. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
3. An island in the south Pacific.
4. Range of what one can know or understand.
5. Call forth.
6. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
9. A small cloth bag filled with dried beans.
10. Belonging to some prior time.
11. The sound of (the chanter of) a bagpipe v 1.
12. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
13. The noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash adv.
14. Not only so, but.
15. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
21. An airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo.
23. Any freshwater fish of the family Characinidae.
27. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
28. A short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play.
30. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
33. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
35. (British) A billion.
37. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
39. Of or relating to whales and dolphins etc.
40. Bridge formed by the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels.
41. A city in central Mali near the Niger river.
43. A doctor's degree in religion.
44. A fee charged for the use of pipes.
45. An informal term for a father.
48. The cardinal number that is the sum of three and one.
50. A time immediately before the present.
54. A genus of Pyralidae.
57. Produced by a manufacturing process.
58. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
63. A rational motive for a belief or action.
65. take exception to.
66. Range of what one can know or understand.
67. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
68. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
74. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
75. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
76. A Russian river.
77. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
79. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
80. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
81. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. An inhabitant of Lappland.
85. A feeling of intense anger.
86. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
87. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
90. A master's degree in business.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. (British) Your grandmother.
97. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.