1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
9. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
13. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
16. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
17. Any plant of the genus Inula.
18. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
19. An accountant certified by the state.
20. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
21. The 3rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
22. Being three more than fifty.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
26. Perennial herb of North America.
29. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
31. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
34. A region in southeastern Italy on the Adriatic.
38. An early symptom that a disease is developing or that an attack is about to occur.
43. A male sovereign.
47. A small vascular growth on the surface of a mucous membrane.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
50. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
52. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
53. An Asian river between China and Russia.
56. Great in vertical dimension.
57. A very small circular shape.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
59. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
60. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
61. The basic unit of money in Peru.
63. Gold or silver wire thread.
65. Moving silently and deliberately.
67. Make amends for.
69. A pan used for frying foods.
71. Being one more than one.
72. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
74. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
75. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
78. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
80. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
82. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
85. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
87. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
90. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
92. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
94. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
96. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
98. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
99. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
100. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
101. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
102. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
103. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
104. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
1. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. The capital and largest city of Rwanda.
5. Black tropical American cuckoo.
6. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
7. On or toward the lee.
8. An account describing incidents or events.
9. Herbs of temperate regions.
10. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
11. (used of arms and legs) Bent outward with the joint away from the body.
12. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
13. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
15. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
25. Lacking refinement or cultivation or taste.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Move (people) forcibly from their homeland into a new and foreign environment.
30. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
35. The region of northwestern Italy.
36. Undo the buttons of.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. Send out rays or waves.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
41. Of or relating to the substance that forms a sheath around the axon of some nerve fibers.
42. A formal written defense of something you believe in strongly.
44. A mite of the genus Acarus.
45. A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief.
46. A reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth.
51. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
54. An accidental happening.
55. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
62. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
64. A kiln used to reduce naturally occuring forms of calcium carbonate to lime.
66. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
68. Having escaped, especially from confinement.
69. Black tropical American cuckoo.
70. United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight campion for 12 years (1914-1981).
73. That is to say.
76. A Greek island in the southeast Aegean Sea 10 miles off the Turkish coast.
77. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
78. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
79. Occurring or done each day.
80. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
81. The distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech.
83. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
84. By bad luck.
86. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
88. In bed.
89. Avatar of Vishnu.
91. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
93. An associate degree in applied science.
97. A state in midwestern United States.