1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
9. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
13. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
16. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
17. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
18. Any of various young herrings (other than brislings) canned as sardines in Norway.
19. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. Having an elongated seating area.
23. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
25. By bad luck.
27. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
29. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
30. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
31. Early-ripening apple popular in the northeastern United States.
33. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
38. Resembling or containing slate.
41. Located in or toward the back or rear.
43. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
48. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
49. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
51. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
53. Covered with growing trees and bushes etc.
54. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
56. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
57. A unit of pressure.
58. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
59. Relating to or included in the zodiac.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
66. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
67. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
71. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
72. A Mid-Atlantic state.
73. Being five more than fifty.
74. An associate degree in nursing.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. A federally chartered savings bank.
83. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
87. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
91. A metal helmet worn by common soldiers in the 16th century.
94. Occurring or done each day.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
98. With rapid movements.
100. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
101. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
102. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
103. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
104. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
105. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
5. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
6. Showing both bilateral and radial symmetry.
7. Advanced in years.
8. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
9. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
10. Being one more than one.
11. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
12. A rapid bustling commotion.
13. German dramatist and poet who developed a style of epic theater (1898-1956).
14. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
15. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
22. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
24. An outstanding Spanish cellist noted for his interpretation of Bach's cello suites (1876-1973).
26. Flesh of young Atlantic cod weighing up to 2 pounds.
28. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
32. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
34. In a remote manner.
35. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
37. Censure severely.
39. A genus of Carangidae.
40. In football.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
45. Someone released on probation or on parole.
50. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
52. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
55. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A state in midwestern United States.
61. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
63. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
65. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
68. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
69. Overeat or eat immodestly.
70. The airforce of Great Britain.
77. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
78. A long narrow excavation in the earth.
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
82. Hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of.
84. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
86. Engage or hire for work.
88. Having the slant of a bevel.
89. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
90. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
92. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
93. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
94. The face of a timepiece.
95. (Irish) The sea personified.
99. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.