1. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
5. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
13. A master's degree in business.
16. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
17. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
19. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
20. The elapsed time it takes for light (or radio signals) to travel between the Earth and a celestial object.
21. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else.
22. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
23. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
24. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
26. Very small yellow-headed titmouse of Western North America.
28. Talk pompously.
29. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
30. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
32. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
34. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
36. The capital of Croatia.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
42. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
46. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
47. A state in New England.
48. Capital and largest city of Italy.
50. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
51. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
53. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
55. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
57. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
60. Family based on male descent.
61. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
63. Of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind.
64. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
65. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
66. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
67. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
69. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
71. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
72. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
73. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
77. An eastern French region rich in iron-ore deposits.
81. Any plant of the genus Astilbe having compound leaves and showy panicles of tiny colorful flowers.
84. Not in action or at work.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
90. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
93. A Hindu prince or king in India.
94. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. Put out or expel from a place.
97. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
99. Not reflecting light.
100. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
101. A town in southwestern Idaho.
102. A member of a Dravidian people living on the southwestern coast of India.
103. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. (archaic) Of persons.
2. Someone who rows a boat.
3. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
4. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. A master's degree in religion.
7. A Brazilian river.
8. A European river.
9. In regular succession without gaps.
10. A loud resonant repeating noise.
11. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
12. (Greek mythology) A mythical monster with the head of a bull and the body of a man.
13. Some point in the air.
14. A very troublesome child.
15. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
25. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
27. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
29. Disparaging terms for the common people.
31. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
33. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
35. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
37. High status importance owing to marked superiority.
38. The framework of a bed.
40. Emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries.
43. A group of mostly extinct primitive bony fishes characterized by armor-like bony scales.
44. Located inward.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
49. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
52. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
54. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
56. The complete duration of something.
58. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. Lie upon.
68. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
75. A town in north central Oklahoma.
76. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
78. Of time long past.
79. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
80. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
82. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
83. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
85. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
87. Avatar of Vishnu.
88. Slightly open.
89. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
92. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
96. The square of a body of any size of type.
97. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
98. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.