1. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
5. An organized body of related information.
13. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
17. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
18. On or outside the dura mater.
19. An informal term for a father.
20. Channel into a new direction.
21. Elder brother of Krishna.
22. Very dark black.
23. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
25. Giant treelike plant having edible nuts and leafstalks that yield a refreshing drink of clear watery sap.
27. German statesman.
30. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
32. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
35. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
37. United States golfer who won many major golf tournaments (born in 1912).
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. Something hard to endure.
44. (used of living things especially persons) In an early period of life or development or growth.
47. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
48. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
49. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
51. Of or contained in or performing the function of the veins.
52. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
54. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
55. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
56. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
59. An audiotape recording of sound.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
65. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
69. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
70. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
72. Again but in a new or different way.
73. A bachelor's degree in religion.
75. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
76. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
77. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
81. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
83. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
86. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
88. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
92. Step on it.
93. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
94. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
95. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
96. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
3. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
4. Take in solid food.
5. A wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity.
6. With rapid movements.
7. A worker who lays tile.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
10. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
11. A port city is southern Indonesia.
12. A tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Elavil) with serious side effects.
13. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
14. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
15. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
16. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
24. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
26. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
28. A beta-adrenergic blocking agent (trade name Corgard) that is used to treat hypertension and angina.
29. Without the natural or usual covering.
31. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
33. Golden Italian liqueur flavored with herbs.
34. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
36. The act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information.
38. A meet at which riders and horses display a range of skills and aptitudes.
39. An accountant certified by the state.
42. A mixture of cement and sand and water that is sprayed on a surface under pneumatic pressure.
43. A disorderly crowd of people.
45. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
46. A port city in southwestern Iran.
50. An awl for making small holes for brads or small screws.
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
58. Unknown god.
60. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
61. Covered patchily.
62. A worker who lays tile.
64. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
67. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
68. The capital of Turkey.
71. A boy or man.
74. Two items of the same kind.
78. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
79. Characteristic of false pride.
80. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
82. An informal term for a father.
84. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
85. (informal) Roused to anger.
87. A young woman making her debut into society.
90. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
91. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.