1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
8. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
12. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
18. Type genus of the Anatidae.
19. Especially one side of a leaf.
20. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
21. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
22. Very fertile.
23. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
24. United States dancer and choreographer who collaborated with Ruth Saint Denis (1891-1972).
26. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
29. The largest city of China.
32. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
35. A doctor's degree in optometry.
38. Gull family.
41. Large aquatic animal supposed to resemble a serpent or plesiosaur of Loch Ness in Scotland.
43. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
45. The square of a body of any size of type.
46. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. German engineer (born in France) who invented the diesel engine (1858-1913).
51. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
55. Black tropical American cuckoo.
57. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
58. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
62. Of or related to the cornea.
65. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
67. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
68. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
70. Something of sentimental value.
73. British playwright (1911-1977).
78. A thin fog with condensation near the ground v 1.
79. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
81. Add ions to.
82. Little known Kamarupan languages.
83. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
84. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
86. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
87. The back side of the neck.
88. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
89. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
90. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
3. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
4. A major victory by the Romans over the Macedonians in 168 BC.
5. An informal debt instrument.
6. City in southwestern South Korea.
7. Muslim name for God.
8. Of or relating to the heart.
9. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
10. A decree that prohibits something.
11. Inquire about.
12. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
13. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
14. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
15. A republic on the southwestern corner of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean.
25. Miscellaneous unspecified artifacts.
27. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
28. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
30. A large crater caused by the violent explosion of a volcano that collapses into a depression.
31. Affect with wonder.
33. (biochemistry) Purine base found in DNA and RNA.
36. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
37. The act or process of measuring.
39. Relating to or caused by wind.
40. Board a plane.
42. A mug intended for serving beer.
44. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
48. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
49. An island in the West Indies.
52. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
53. (music) A curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato.
54. A woman who wears clothes to display fashions.
56. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
59. The imperial authority symbolized by a scepter.
60. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
61. The sport of gliding on skates.
63. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
64. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
67. Serving as or forming a base.
69. Any plant of the genus Erica.
71. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
72. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
74. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
75. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
76. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
77. Type genus of the Nepidae.
80. A resource.
85. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.