1. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
4. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
9. At or constituting a border or edge.
13. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
16. Goddess of fate.
17. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
18. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
20. The cry made by sheep.
21. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
22. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
23. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
24. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
26. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
29. Road where high speed driving is allowed.
30. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
32. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
34. United States comedian and film actor (1896-1996).
37. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
40. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
41. Any taillike structure.
45. Being one more than two.
46. 16 ounces.
47. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
48. Cosmopolitan genus of trees and shrubs having odd-pinnate leaves and showy flowers.
52. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
54. Someone who plies a trade.
55. Irish abbess.
56. Cut off the testicles.
57. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
58. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
61. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
62. Not divided into zones.
64. Cuban poet and revolutionary who fought for Cuban independence from Spain (1853-1895).
68. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
69. A resident of Arkansas.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
75. Not gained by merit or labor or service.
77. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
80. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
83. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
84. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
85. Having a woven pattern.
87. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
91. Black tropical American cuckoo.
94. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
98. Flesh of a castrated male chicken.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
100. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
102. An unaccompanied choral composition with sacred lyrics.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
2. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
3. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
4. More than enough in size or scope or capacity.
5. The capital and largest city of Idaho.
6. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
7. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas.
8. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
9. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
10. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
11. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
12. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
13. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
14. God of death.
15. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
25. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
27. Too numerous to be counted.
28. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
31. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
33. Love unquestioningly and uncritically.
35. (Babylonian) In older pantheon.
36. Located on a side.
38. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
39. A nonenterprising person who is not paying his way.
42. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
43. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. Any of several purple or white wine grapes used especially for burgundies and champagnes.
50. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. United States feminist (born in 1934).
53. Leave voluntarily.
59. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
63. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
65. An associate degree in nursing.
66. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
67. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
70. Adapt anew.
71. A genus of Psittacidae.
72. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
74. A state in midwestern United States.
76. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
78. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
79. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
81. A cylindrical spikelike inflorescence.
82. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. God of love and erotic desire.
89. Very dark black.
90. A quantity of no importance.
92. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
93. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
95. A light touch or stroke.