1. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
4. An electronic device that generates a series of beeps when the person carrying it is being paged.
9. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
18. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
19. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
20. A person who lives and works on land.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
27. French philosopher and theologian.
30. By bad luck.
31. Having a heading or course in a certain direction.
33. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
34. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
38. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
41. (British) Your grandmother.
42. A state in midwestern United States.
45. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
46. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
47. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
49. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
53. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
55. A Brazilian river.
57. (informal) A bunch.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
59. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
60. Someone who skates.
61. An associate degree in nursing.
64. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
65. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
68. State in northeastern India.
70. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
72. A singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive.
74. A Loloish language.
75. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
78. Lower in esteem.
80. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
82. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
84. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
85. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
89. A subfamily of Indic languages.
92. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
97. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
98. (Irish) The sea personified.
99. German hero.
100. A garment that covers the head and face.
102. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
103. Having leadership guidance.
104. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
105. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
4. Ancient city southeast of Naples that was buried by a volcanic eruption from Vesuvius.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
7. Half the width of an em.
8. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
9. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
10. A detachment used for security or reconnaissance.
11. Spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun.
12. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
13. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
21. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. A finely woven white linen.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
29. Dwell (archaic).
32. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
35. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
36. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
37. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
39. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
40. Small genus of American herbs (American pennyroyal).
43. The ninth month of the civil year.
44. A member of a clan.
48. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
50. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
51. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
54. Marked by rude or peremptory shortness.
56. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
62. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
63. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there.
69. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
71. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
72. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
73. Slightly sour to the taste.
74. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
76. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
77. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
79. Giant shipworms.
81. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
83. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
84. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
86. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
87. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
90. On or toward the lee.
91. An organization of military land forces.
95. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
96. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
101. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.