1. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
4. (classical mythology) A minor nature goddess usually depicted as a beautiful maiden.
9. Any competition.
13. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. An oil port in southern Iraq.
18. Very dark black.
19. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
20. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
23. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. Of or like a cecum.
27. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
29. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
33. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
37. Distant in either space or time.
39. Goddess of fate.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
48. An associate degree in nursing.
49. Take in solid food.
51. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
53. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
55. Inflammation of the nose and throat with increased production of mucus.
58. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. A motley assortment of things.
60. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
61. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
62. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
66. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
67. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
69. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
70. Immediately following in time or order.
73. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
77. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
78. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
80. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
83. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
85. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
87. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
91. Drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling.
93. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
95. A small piece of cloth.
96. A decree that prohibits something.
97. A daughter of your brother or sister.
99. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
100. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
101. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
102. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
103. A stock exchange in New York.
104. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
4. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
5. Informal terms for the mouth.
6. One thousandth of a second.
7. Situated in front of the anus.
8. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
9. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
10. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
11. An argument opposed to a proposal.
12. (prefix) Within.
13. Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
14. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
15. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
22. Showing your contempt by derision.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
28. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
31. A genus of Caltha.
34. Capable of having having clear evidence of eliminated without trace.
35. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
36. A Black youth subculture and religious movement that arose in the ghettos of Kingston, Jamaica, in the 1950s.
38. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
40. A substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic v 1.
41. An informal term for a father.
42. Wild and menacing.
44. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
45. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
47. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
50. A large fleet.
52. A shout to attract attention.
54. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
56. A distinct feature or element in a problem.
57. A mythical Greek hero.
63. Fiddler crabs.
64. Conforming to truth.
65. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
68. Loss of the ability to swallow.
69. One thousandth of a second.
71. A colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent.
72. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
74. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
75. Soft light-colored wood of any of various linden trees.
76. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
79. A choice or delicious dish.
81. The cry made by sheep.
84. The mother of your father or mother.
85. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
86. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
88. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
89. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
90. Advanced in years.
92. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
94. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
98. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.