1. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone).
5. An oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine.
9. One thousandth of a second.
13. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
16. The capital of Western Samoa.
17. A major god.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
20. English Quaker who founded the colony of Pennsylvania (1644-1718).
21. In an unnatural eery manner.
23. The capital and largest city of Dominica.
24. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
26. United States conductor (born in Japan in 1935).
28. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
29. An awkward stupid person.
31. A medium for oil-paints.
34. The lean flesh of a fish caught off the Pacific coast of the United States.
37. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
38. The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. A person who acts and gets things done.
46. An honorary degree in science.
48. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
49. Employed in accomplishing something.
51. A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number.
53. A colorless volatile water-soluble liquid aldehyde used chiefly in manufacture of acetic acid and perfumes and drugs.
55. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
56. Mainly crepuscular or nocturnal nonpasserine birds with mottled grayish-brown plumage and large eyes.
58. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
59. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
62. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
63. Of or relating to an inability to urinate.
64. Large Indian antelope.
65. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
67. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
68. An island republic on Nauru Island.
70. Completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress.
72. To come or go into.
73. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
75. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
77. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
85. The back of a saddle seat.
88. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
90. Advanced in years.
91. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
92. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
95. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
96. A light touch or stroke.
98. A French abbot.
100. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
101. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
102. An evil spirit.
103. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A servile or fawning dependant.
4. Covered or wrapped with a bandage.
5. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
6. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
7. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
8. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
9. Widespread rank-smelling weed having white-rayed flower heads with yellow discs.
10. A state in north central United States.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. A prehistoric megalith typically having two upright stones and a capstone.
13. Be teeming, be abuzz.
14. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
15. Largest known toad species.
22. Young sheep.
25. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. Any handsome young man.
32. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. A ceremonial procession including people marching.
35. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
36. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
39. Elongate very slender water scorpions.
40. The wife or widow of a czar.
41. In the shape of a coil.
44. At or constituting a border or edge.
45. Hear or try a court case anew.
47. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
50. Overeat or eat immodestly.
52. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
54. In accordance with truth or fact or reality.
57. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
60. Small Old and New World herons.
61. Any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family.
66. Type genus of the Pezizaceae.
69. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
71. Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other.
74. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
76. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
78. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
79. Lighted by or as if by twilight.
80. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
81. Jordan's port.
82. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
83. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
89. (informal) Very tired.
93. A small piece of cloth.
94. Water frozen in the solid state.
97. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
99. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).